Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep - Page 5 Empty Re: Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Evan_escence wrote:Evan watched as Brianna glided out of the room, but her true feelings were made known soon after, by the pound of a door or two. Evan blinked at each rumble.
He merely turned his head towards Donnor, spoke quietly, firmly
It is quite apparent that this discussion is not over
He walked towards the door of the room, stopped next to Donnor’s chair, briefly placed his hand upon Donnor’s shoulder and gave a slight squeeze
We can speak about this later
Evan left the room

He took Keagon, Keiron, Collen, Anna, and Aiya to the Grand hall for dinner after checking on the smaller infants, Beckie, Beau, Evie, and Calwin.

Then made his way outside the castle, pausing for a moment, thinking, the trees had obviously grown in the years, but…..looking about…..he could still faintly make out the path through the woods. The children undoubtedly using that very same path over and over to reach the pond.
Evan strolled to the entrance of the path; it seemed much larger in years past. Lifting up branches to get through the hedge he followed the winding path through brush, which led to an old tree. He stopped, felt around with his fingers under a branch around the side of the tree, and there it still was, initials he had carved so many years ago. The heart, the initials, still hidden on the side of the tree. He recalled using a knife he took, and lost in this forest, from Ingrid’s kitchen drawer after the birthday party to carve those initials.
Evan smiled, placed his hand over the carved bark, turned and continued.
He arrived at the pond; saw his love sitting on the fallen tree.
Evan sat down next to Brianna, but then looked at her and quickly got up.
He ran to the end and peered into the large hollow log
Did you check for trolls before you sat down Bri?
He looked up, smiled, but Brianna appeared preoccupied.
He sat down next to her
Ingrid has dinner ready love……why don’t you come inside……it’s chilly out here….. he slid a bit closer to Brianna, his arm behind her on the log.
Besides, you know Calwin always wants you to cut his veggies…
Evan reached over and took Brianna’s chin in his hand, turned her head towards his
You and I can talk to Donnor about the ring…… he kissed her pouty lips Come in with me taking her hands in his.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep - Page 5 Empty Re: Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Lost in her thoughts she heard rustling in the bushes starting to get worried it was a wild animal as her husband fumbled through the bushes.. She watched him walk towards her and she chuckled about the troll comment.. Scooting closer to him she snuggles tightly into his arms..

"No I forgot to check dear.." she looked into his eyes the hurt clearly staring into them.. She heard him talking about dinner but she was far from hungry.,, "Just hold me for a minute please."

Feeling his kiss brush her lips as she sighs, she could never stay angry when his lips were upon hers.. She reached her arms around the back of his neck and pulled him back into a kiss ..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Evan_escence wrote:He held his love, taking his one arm out of his cloak, wrapping it around them as if a blanket. He held her close, gazed out upon the crystalline water of the pond. No words were exchanged for the moment, he merely held her close, placed a kiss upon her cheek, let the sound of the water lapping upon the stones and the forest carry away thoughts. The moon was just beginning its ascent. He thought he momentarily heard one of the children, he quickly looked back towards the castle, but no……their voices were always present at the most quiet of times. Turing his head, taking in the sight of Brianna lost in thought, her skin illuminated in the dim moonlight, her eyes gleaming, alight from the glitter of the pale moonlight dancing, reflecting off the pond. Her hair gently caressed by the light winter breeze. He drew her closer to him, enjoying the evening with her.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:The way he looked at her made everything leave her mind for a minute she stared into his eyes.. Her hand made a gentle movement across his cheek..

The gleam in her eyes was that of the understanding that he loved her so deeply he would never let her be alone and sad.. She pulled him back towards her a little bit more as the fell off the back of the log onto a soft spot of brush under a tree.. Looking into his eyes, she grinned a bit as her lips found his chin and then down to his neck. Her hand went around his waist under the cloak holding him close to her body, as she let her right leg wrap around his moving slowly up and down .. "Dinner can wait a few minutes dont you think ?" she smiles mischievoulsy..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Donnor wrote:He did not think to tell Aasha the significance of the ring until she asked why he would be giving it to her. He tried his best to explain what the ring meant. ”In an engagement, a man usually gives the woman he asks to marry him a ring, more as a sign that she is promised to him in more or less words. You would be the one wearing it my dear, not me.”

As he was getting ready to answer Aasha again, Brianna began to throw a tantrum as Evan entered the room with the spawns. He gave no response to Evans comment about speaking later, as he was unsure if they would even remain in the home. Soon after, Brianna stormed out of the room. The sound of objects smashing could be heard as she threw a tantrum as once again Evan approached him. ”Perhaps, Uncle…Perhaps.” His eyes were narrow, with an iced over look. Coldness was now apparent in his voice as he turned back to Aasha. ”Leave it to the nobles to act like children my dear. I must say, it does not surprise me as I have seen most of them act like this in my travels.”

He took her hand and played with it in his own as he thought about the dinner and the recent news he had just been given. It was way too soon for him to accept any of them as a family. Let alone accept a ring from a woman he could not remember. He could feel his chest begin to pound as he face became hot, sweat started to form across his brow as if he had spent the last few hours working in the hot sun. Suddenly, his head began to pound as the room around him spun under his feet. He could not explain what was going on but it felt as though someone had just pierced a dagger straight through his heart. Needing to sit, he reached out for a chair before collapsing to the ground as everything else began to grow dark. His last words, calling out to her. ”Aasha…”
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Aasha wrote:She heard the dismissal in his aunt's words, along with a cooled tone that she was quite familiar with. It was the same tone she'd heard from many on her travels, especially when she'd been dressed as a lad and kept dirty to further the disguise. She refused to focus on it however, too engrossed in watching the play of emotions on Donnor's face, and listening to the explanation he offered regarding the ring. Aasha's hand reached out to gently caress his cheek as she murmured; I dun needs a ring to knows I'm promised to ya.

Stiffening as the unmistakable sound of children talking was heard, she looked warily towards the door, glad when Evan entered without them. He barely acknowledged her, not surprising really, but she was close enough to almost make out what he said to Donnor. Curious, she wondered at him stressing nephew. Surely he didn't think he could tell Donnor what to do anymore than Brianna could?

Brianna's swift exit was heard throughout the house, the girl winced as she imagined the wasted money laying in broken pieces on the floor. Evan's next comment to Donnor was one even she could hear without straining, she raised a brow as his eyes narrowed. She had a feeling this was a conversation she would want to be present for, if only to keep Donnor from doing something he'd regret later.

Tapping the anger down, Aasha tried to remain calm. Both of them upset wouldn't help him at all, she would only feed his rage. But it was difficult, she wanted to rise to his defense badly, even though he was capable of handling it himself. It was a new sensation for her, this protective instinct that was kicking in. Trying to lighten the mood as Evan left, she giggled. Maybe thats why they has so many spawns...to makes it looks like the lil'ns did it 'stead of them.

She was still watching his face closely, even as he absently played with her hand. He was starting to look flushed, Aasha began to get concerned even as she moved closer, wrapping a hand around his waist. Donnor? Next thing she knew, he was on the ground, practically taking her with him. Kneeling by his side, she threw a panicked look around the room before doing her damnedest to calming her breathing. Donnor?! Laying one hand on his cheek, the other over his heart, she bit her lip as she tried to figure out what to do.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:Feeling pressure on his cheek as he tried to open his eyes or speak. It was if he was in a dream and was trapped inside a dark hole. He could see or hear nothing around him but the faint whispers of his name which soon became the sound of a horse’s hooves beating against the ground. His eyes finally opened but he was not where he expected to be, instead he was on the road on Midnights back. The cool air was blown against his face as he rode through darkness, unsure of where he was headed. It all looked strangely familiar to him as he rode on in a dream like trance. He blinked his eyes for a second and was now in a different place, just outside of Cumberland with Nadius. The army was approaching them as he offered a smile and explained they were on their way north to visit family in Scotland.

Blinking again, he felt weak and was on his back watching as the sky quickly passed before his eyes. After the attack, he felt warmth against his back as if he was on a large animal. The animal was carrying him to safety, away from his attackers. He never was to sure how he ended up back in Beeston, to be honest…no one was.

He could feel his eyes getting heavy but was to afraid to blink again, unsure of where he would be next. He fought it as long as he could but soon closed his eyes, back in the darkness. He could hear Aasha’s voice call his name, it was her hand upon his cheek and yet he still did not want to open his eyes out of fear it would not be her once he woke again.

"Aasha..."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:Taking deep breaths to calm her panic, Aasha grabbed the edge of her shirt and used it to gently wipe the sweat from his brow. - Calm down you ninny, you can do this. He's not bleeding, not dying, just not fully aware! - The pep talk helped, maybe not enough to tell her exactly what to do, but it did trigger enough memories of prior injuries, her own and others, for her to have an idea.

Luckily, Brianna's office was well equipped with a full bar. Aasha rose shakily, her eyes never fully leaving his prone form as she slipped her knife from its sheath inside her boot and cut a strip of cloth from her shirt. Looking at the array of decanters, she opened a few of the clear ones until she found plain water. Grabbing it, and one that looked to be some sort of brandy, she sat them all close to where he lay. Going back, she took a pillow from Brianna's chair, then glanced towards the door. It had shut when Evan left, she contemplated opening it, but wanted to get back to him too much. She could always yell if she needed, she was positive that scary Ingrid lady was hovering somewhere.

Kneeling with the pillow in her hand, she carefully lifted his head and scooted it under as best she could. Dipping the strip of cloth into the water, she began gently bathing his face. Even with his eyes open, it was apparent he wasn't seeing her. As they drifted shut once more, she sighed. Her hand still tenderly stroking the wet rag over his face, she laid her head over his heart, listening for the reassuringly strong rhythm. Donnor...please...I ain't sure whats wrong, but I'm here. I loves ya...please...dun do this. Talks to me, tells me what I ken do... As he breathed her name, she bit her lip, struggling to keep tears at bay, then murmured; I'm here love...please...open yer eyes...its jus' me 'n you. Donnor...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Donnor wrote:When he did finally open his eyes he breathed a sigh of relief when he looked up and saw Aasha kneeling there beside him with her head against his chest. Slowly he places his arm across her back and pulls her down beside him. His eyes were still fuzzy but at least he knew where he was this time.

”Aasha…what happened?” His words came out in a soft whisper as his free hand rose to his head to rub his temples. He was trying to make sense out of what had just happened but all he managed to do was make his head hurt.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:The tears on her lashes began to spill as she felt his arms go around her. She tried to fight against his strength, thinking it would be bad for him in his weakened state. But even after collapsing, he was still stronger than her, pulling her almost fully prone beside him. Blinking rapidly before looking up, she studied his face intently then began speaking. I dunno what happened. Ya was talkin' 'bout nobles actin' likes spawns, an' then ya was on the floor. Eyes open, ya looked rights at me an' didna see me.

The fear that had overcome her made her voice husky. A flicker of it remained, she had thought him capable of anything...now, she felt like she had to protect him and didn't quite know how. She wasn't like Lynna, she had seen the woman's concern for Arthur when he became hurt and confused. Aasha was concerned over Donnor's reaction, but she was too prone to her own impulses, stopping him from doing things he regretted wasn't the same.

Thoughts were still running rampant, frustrating her. A hint of her fear showed though, causing her voice to come out sharper than she intended as she murmured; Dun you EVER scares me likes that 'gain. Yer 'posed to be a big bad wolfie...I dunno whats to do when yer not.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:He remembered everything that was said, and had a good idea of what caused him to collapse. The amount of stress he currently had was enough to bring anyone down, even him. Smiling, he pulled on her more until she was fully on top of him. He felt bad that she got scared but could not help thinking about the privacy they had now that Brianna, Evan, and the spawn had left to go eat.

He looked around the room for an idea when he spotted the desk. Pulling her in close he kissed her gently, his lips brushing against hers. ”You know love, we are completely alone right now and I really am not that hungry at the moment. To make up for me scaring you, we could always make use of that desk over there to finish what was interrupted before.” He flashed a wicked grin up at her as he pushed the door closed with his foot.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:She wanted to stiffen up when he pulled her on top of him, unsure that her weight on his chest after he'd passed out was such a great idea, but couldn't find the will to do so. The edge of fear was leaving, being replaced by a flicker of awareness as her body pressed into his. Resting her head back over his heart, knowing hers was beating much too fast and hoping to match his rhythm as she tried to relax in his arms.

He was determined to not let her though, pulling her up and brushing his lips against hers. Sighing as she responded, kissing him back tenderly, she gazed into his eyes. What does we needs to use the desk fer? The sigh deepened as he mentioned their interruption from before, the wicked look he gave her made her entire body tingle. Lowering her lashes, she began absently rubbing his shoulders. She wasn't inclined to move, enjoying the sensation of being sprawled over him, even while visions of the past flowed through her mind.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:Still grinning, he rolled again so that her back was to the floor. ”The desk would be more exciting than the floor.” Without waiting for a response from her, he gently began kissing her neck as his hands held his large frame off of her. As he pushed himself further off of her and glanced down he noticed that the bottom of the shirt he had given her was cut, making it shorter than it was before. His eyes slowly made their way up her body and back to hers and with another grin he sat himself up completely.

Once he was sitting, he let his hands gently slide down her sides and to her thighs. His eyes followed her expressions as he brushed his fingertips against each thigh.
”What do you think about the desk?” He smiled as his fingertips slowly worked their way under the shirt and pushed against the sides of her hips and across the bare flesh of her stomach lightly.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:He'd shifted positions so quickly and easily she had barely noticed until the hard floor was beneath her. More excitin'? She couldn't imagine that, not when her ability to think had fled with the onslaught of sensations, a rising desire blocking them completely. His lips on her neck caused her to shiver and tilt her head, her breathing erratic. Her eyes once more on his, she blushed when she noticed his gaze travel over her body.

She wanted to reach out, her hand halfway to his cheek when he sat up completely. Aasha forgot to breathe, seeing the look on his face. His hands were leaving goosebumps in their wake, the tingling coursing through her. Lips parted, eyes widened, unsure how to deal with the arousal, her hand finally alighted on his chest as his fingertips brushed her thighs. A low moan, almost a purr escaped, she was desperately trying to answer but wasn't sure what to say. I...I can't thinks...not when yer touchin' me... He continued before she could even catch her breath. His hand on her bare skin had her swallowing hard, the indrawn breath telling him more than her words could of her rising passion.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:When he heard the quiet moan escape from her parted lips, he locked his eyes onto hers. He slowly pushed the shirt up, exposing her stomach as he leaned down and lightly brushed his lips across it as he breathed in her scent. ”Yes...but I really enjoy touching you.” Once again he had let his hands wander further up inside the shirt lightly against her sides before gently sliding them back down.

He gently kissed her stomach while pulling his shirt over his head before lying beside her on the floor with his hand on her stomach, circling her navel with his finger. A deep gasp made him smile and he reluctantly removed his hand from her.
”I guess I will have to stop so you can answer my question.” Holding himself up on his forearm he took her hand and placed it against his bare chest as he gazed down at her on the floor waiting for an answer. His mind was completely on her, and had made him forget all about everything that had happened in recent past.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Aasha wrote:She wanted to lower her eyes as color climbed higher into her neck and face, but she couldn't. His spoke volumes, the heaviness of her body increasing as she lost herself in them. Her eyes followed his movements, her belly tightening as his lips gently caressed. She wasn't sure enjoy was the right word for how she was feeling, it seemed so mild in comparison to what his touch was creating. She couldn't speak though, only moan softly while his hands traveled up against her skin.

Reaching out, she let her fingers brush his scars as soon as his shirt was off, shivering when his circled her navel. She couldn't help but draw her breath in again, her hand falling limply at her side while she struggled for air.

A moments reprieve left her feeling bereft as his hand stopped, she didn't want to think, only savor. He was still watching her, his hand capturing hers to press against his chest as he waited for an answer, but she couldn't recall the question. Turning slightly, her hand gently exploring the solid muscle beneath it, she leaned to kiss him lightly before sitting up. Her eyes were on his when she slowly pulled the damaged shirt over her head, her hair floating in disarray around her when she tossed it aside. Not giving herself time to think, she linked their fingers and laid down, bringing her lips to his chest to trace them against his scar.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Ingrid wrote:Ingrid flowed down the hall way as she did so many days making sure everything ran smoothly in the house. She had been here so many years she couldn't imagine being anywhere else.. She wasn't but a child herself when she was assigned the duty of taking care of the princess.. She was 10 yrs older than her, but she never left her side they were more like family than servant and mistress in her eyes..

She knocked swiftly on the door to the Princess's office as she walked in ready to announce as she caught sight of the two on the floor, not immediately grasping what was going on she ran to them "Are you alright young master?" as took a closer look she began to blush a little .

"Umm perhaps this is not the best place for this the princess wouldn't like her office to be used in such a manner ?" the normal stern look had returned to her face a mark of any good ladies made protecting her mistress. "Dinner is served!" She stood there as if a guard dog on dutyand waited for the happy couple to rise and follow her "If you would follow me please
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:She was lost in the moment, totally engrossed in Donnor, so the knock on the door didn't penetrate until she heard the maid's voice. She couldn't believe it, did no one in this damn place know the meaning of a closed door? She was livid, the last thing she wanted right now was to be interrupted, not now. Not when so many new emotions and feelings were raging within her body. Instincts be damned, her control had slipped long before Ingrid entered. Reaching out, she grabbed the closest decanter and let it fly towards the sound of the voice. Even with flames licking inside, her aim was true, she didn't bother to look, just laid flat, hiding her chest from view by pressing it into his, the flare of awareness causing a fluttering in the pit of her belly.

Perhaps this ain't the best time fer ya to be comin' in. Does ya mind? I ain't gettin' up an' doin' nothin' wit' ya standin' there lookin' at me. Whats I'm showin' now ain't fer yer eyes nohows.
She badly wanted to tell this self righteous maid exactly where she could stick dinner, but she bit the comment back and searched Donnor's eyes. Hers were glittering, the desire he'd aroused in her easily read. She wasn't thinking about the scars on her shoulders, back or sides, no more than she had when she'd removed her shirt. The only thing she could grasp was how badly she wanted to explore the sensual side of her nature that was emerging.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:He was entranced as she sat up beside him and pulled her shirt off and tossed it away. Lying flat on his back as their fingers laced together, feeling her lips brush against the scars on his chest. Breathing deep as his heart began to race, the slightest touch from her always over excited him.

Just as he was beginning to bring his mouth up to the scar he had seen previously, there was a knock at the door. Before he could say anything, a woman entered who he could only imagine to be Ingrid.
“Tell me, what would you have done if I was an assassin sent her to kill you? Do all of you people knock and enter right after without thinking maybe someone wants privacy? If I wasn’t in such a good mood I would drop you where you stand.” He turns his attention back to Aasha who is desperately trying to cover herself and hands her his shirt from behind him.

As he was turning back to ask for a few moments to get dressed, he saw Aasha throw a decanter towards Ingrid.
”Ingrid, leaves us a moment so we can at least get dressed. I will have to stop off at my room however to get Aasha a new shirt to wear.” He watched as Ingrid, in a huff, turned and closed the door behind her. ”Come love, Let us go back to my room and get you dressed…wear my shirt until we get you another one, just make sure Ingrid doesn’t attack my chiseled body and try and do anything funny.”

Once they are ready, He opens the door and begins tracing his steps back to his bedroom while walking with Aasha. They arrive and he turns to Ingrid. ”Please wait here, we are capable of dressing ourselves. Come Aasha let’s go in and grab a new shirt for you.” Finally, he closes the door and locks it, quickly grabbing a chair he props it under the doorknob making it impossible to enter the room. Turning to Aasha with a mischievous grin, he quickly walks over to her and picks her up in his arms and lays her across the bed on her back.

”There can be no interruptions now. Tell me what you desire of me and I will do my best to provide it.” Gently he kisses down her neck as he pulls the shirt over her head, his hands caressing her soft skin. He nibbles gently at the flesh as he moves down further, and then to her lips. His tongue parting her lips gently in search for passion.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:Once Ingrid was through the door, Aasha sits up enough to put his shirt on. Sighing as she slips the shirt over her head, she meets Donnor's eyes. If she even thinks of touchin' any part of ya, she'd hafta get through me first. Her eyes automatically moving over his body when she speaks of it brings color to already bright pink cheeks.

Leaning heavily on him as they make their way back to his room, she smiles evilly at Ingrid, waiting for a protest from the scary maid. With none forthcoming, she follows him into the room, pausing to watch with widening eyes as he locks then places a chair under the door handle. Barely able to focus on his mischievous grin when he scoops her up, she only has time to kiss his neck gently before he lays her down on the bed.

Aasha feels tongue tied when he asks what she desires of him, unable to put it into words. She truly didn't know what she wanted, only to be close and for the sensations he aroused to continue. She was still amazed that she wasn't fearful, but there was nothing in his touch that reminded her of her past. I only wants you... is what she manages before his lips make their way across her body. As he gets close to her lips, she lightly brushes her fingertips across his neck and down his arms, rising up halfway to meet him, her lips already parted slightly in anticipation of the kiss. Holding nothing back, she presses eagerly into him. Her skin tingles everywhere it came into contact with his, her hands slowly traveling down his back in a gentle caress as she explores.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Aasha wrote:Once Ingrid was through the door, Aasha sits up enough to put his shirt on. Sighing as she slips the shirt over her head, she meets Donnor's eyes. If she even thinks of touchin' any part of ya, she'd hafta get through me first. Her eyes automatically moving over his body when she speaks of it brings color to already bright pink cheeks.

Leaning heavily on him as they make their way back to his room, she smiles evilly at Ingrid, waiting for a protest from the scary maid. With none forthcoming, she follows him into the room, pausing to watch with widening eyes as he locks then places a chair under the door handle. Barely able to focus on his mischievous grin when he scoops her up, she only has time to kiss his neck gently before he lays her down on the bed.

Aasha feels tongue tied when he asks what she desires of him, unable to put it into words. She truly didn't know what she wanted, only to be close and for the sensations he aroused to continue. She was still amazed that she wasn't fearful, but there was nothing in his touch that reminded her of her past. I only wants you... is what she manages before his lips make their way across her body. As he gets close to her lips, she lightly brushes her fingertips across his neck and down his arms, rising up halfway to meet him, her lips already parted slightly in anticipation of the kiss. Holding nothing back, she presses eagerly into him. Her skin tingles everywhere it came into contact with his, her hands slowly traveling down his back in a gentle caress as she explores.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Donnor wrote:{OOC: Due to the sensitive nature of the story, we moved some of our posts to a different location.}

Smiling up at her, he noticed his breathing finally started to slow back to normal and his heart stopped pounding as hard. He slowly rolled onto his side, causing Aasha to fall beside him on the bed. ”And you are my life, my heart, everything…I know I do not have to live without you but I do know I wouldn’t want to.” He kissed her gently again, his lips just lightly brushing against hers, before sitting up and wiping the sweat from his face with the shirt on the floor.

He was glad that they had gotten to enjoy intense passion without any interruptions from anyone. He turned on the bed and faced Aasha, admiring her form once again he noticed a medium sized bruise on her neck from where he had his mouth. He started to laugh as he thought about the reaction they would receive if anyone noticed it.
”It looks like you will be walking out of this room marked by me, love.” He helped her to her feet and told her to go look at her neck in the mirror as he quickly dressed himself.

Once he had finished, he went over to the closet and removed another shirt for her and laid it on the back of the chair.
”We should hurry so we can get down there and eat before the dinner is over. I was hungry before but after all the fun, I am even more hungry.” The sounds coming from his stomach firmly backed up his stomach as he chuckled. ”See that? I have proof.” He laughed again.

Moving over to the bed he glanced down at the bed clothes. There was no denying that they were now ruined so he stripped them from the mattress and carried them over to the door. He moved the chair out from under the doorknob and slowly opened the door, peeking his head outside looking for Ingrid. Not seeing her, he came out the door more and saw her asleep in a chair in the hall. He woke her up and handed the linens to her.
”You will have to throw these away, they are ruined. Oh, and my bed is in need of new ones.” He grinned sheepishly as his face grew warm, hoping she wouldn’t ask any questions about what took so long. Instead of sticking around for an interrogation he quickly made his way back into his room and closed the door behind him until Aasha was ready to go.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:36 pm

He seemed to recover much faster than her, she still felt dazed when he rolled to his side. I wouldna want to live wit'out ya either... Sighing as their lips met, her heart skipped a beat before settling into a slightly more normal cadence. Her eyes never left his when he sat up, her face reflected a radiant glow from their passion. She wasn't embarrassed now, not even when his eyes caressed her body. She only felt fulfillment, he had given more than she ever expected or deserved with his love, culminating in this moment. It wasn't something she could feel shame over.

When he focused on her neck, then mentioned she should look at her neck she was confused. Ya marked me? She'd already said she was his, she really didn't care who knew it, but wondered how their passion could possibly show on her neck. She was shaky, and was glad of his support in getting to her feet. Glancing into the mirror, she moved her hair and looked at her neck, her eyes widening a little as the purplish bruise appeared.

Turning, Aasha watched him dress and giggled when his stomach rumbled. Her hair was a mess, she could already feel twinges in areas she'd never noticed before, and she sorely wanted a bath, but had a feeling their luck with privacy wouldn't last long enough for that. I dun cares if'n ya marked me...ya thinks there was any doubt I was yers? Her eyes twinkled merrily as her thoughts drifted to a repeat performance later that evening.

Still not totally steady, Aasha made her way to a bowl in the corner, cleaning up as best she could before gathering the rest of her clothing. Using the chair to balance, she dressed quickly, then blushed as Donnor gathered the bedclothes. He was out the door before she could ask what he intended on doing with them. Sighing, she had a feeling Ingrid would be giving her another disapproving look, it was becoming common for her. Seemed as though servants always disapproved of her actions, not that she cared enough to change them.

Glancing back at the bed after he left, she thought of how much her life had changed since she met him. The ruined shirt was still lying on the floor, her boots carelessly tossed to the side. Grabbing both, Aasha perched on the edge of the bed, wincing slightly at the ache. Grabbing for the dagger sheathed within her boot, she cut another strip out of the shirt, laying it on the bed behind her before using the cloth to tie her hair back out of her eyes. She had just finished when Donnor reentered.

Her gait was a bit stiff as she moved to his side, wrapping her arms around him. Leaning up, she kissed him briefly before winking. Lead on love...sooner we eats, the sooner we ken be alone 'gain. Linking her arm through his, they walked out the door. Ingrid was still standing in the hallway, looking in horror at the linens that had been pressed into her hands. The sour look on her face when she caught sight of Aasha's neck caused the girl to giggle. As they passed the maid, Aasha stuck her tongue out, then tightened her grip on Donnor's arm.

Donnor wrote:It had been a long time since he seen his room at the Tudor estate. Their move to Ireland was what he thought to be one of the best decisions. He did however wish to come back to England for a quick visit. He and Aasha had come into the house in the middle of the night, avoiding all the guards and everyone else while they slept and made their way to his room. It was just the way they had left it, a mess. It was obvious that the maids had been to afraid to enter his room out of fear of what they may find and that suited him just fine. Turning to Aasha he gave her hand a gentle squeeze and smiled.

"We won't be staying long, I just wanted to come back for a few days just to see everyone again. We left many of them without so much as a goodbye and for some reason I think that has been bothering me. Strange is it not?" He leaned down and kissed her gently at first then dropped his things to the floor, causing them to land with a loud bang. He lifted her into his arms, feeling her body slide against his own, and carried her to the bed where their first "adventure" into intimacy began. He laid her back across the bed and put part of his weight against her, deepening the passionate kiss further before pulling away.

"To think, this is the first place we truly connected for the first time love. Would be fun to revisit old memories do you not agree?" He smiled deviously and began removing his shirt, slowly at first pulling it up over his head, and then yanking it off and tossing it to the floor. Next he kicked his boots towards the corner of the room causing them to crash into the wall. He started with his belt next but paused and looked into her eyes. "Perhaps not this yet..." Still grinning he straddled her thighs making sure not to sit on them and placed his hands at her hips. With slight force he worked his hands up her hips, sides, and eventually pulled her shirt off. As he sat back and looked at her he felt the same way about her now as he did back when they had first started talking. Yet everyday she did something new that completely amazed him.

"You look amazing my love, I have loved you since we first met and was always able to picture this exact situation in my mind." He smiled and laid himself gently against her. His lips connected with her neck and slowly moving their way down to her shoulder and then further."

Aasha wrote:She had been surprised when he mentioned a desire to return to England for a visit. Aasha could still remember their last one, the long recovery after her cousin's beating effectively trapping her at the Tudor estate as well as it had Donnor after Chester. But even with the horrible chain of events leading to the entrapment, Aasha had a fondness for Donnor's...no...their room. Blushing as she thought of the reason why, she peeked through her lashes at her husband before looking around the room.

Tightening her grip before gently disengaging her fingers, she leaned up to kiss him, then grabbed for her shirt that was still thrown over the back of the wardrobe. It was obviously ruined, causing her to laugh. Ya 'members Ingr'd's face when ya gaves her that beddin'? The idea of having him almost totally to herself was intoxicating, broadening the grin on her face. Isna strange...ya wanted 'em ta come wit' us...maybe we ken talks 'em into it soon 'nuff.

Aasha twined her arms around his neck as he lifted her, instinctively pressing against him. She growled when he pulled away, lifting up against him and biting his earlobe. Always fun 'visitin' good mem'ries. Leaning back on the bed, she watched as he undressed. He was teasing and she decided to enjoy it rather than fighting. Nae yets? I'm thinkin' I should be keepin' my cloth's on... Feeling him working his hands up, she bit her lower lip, staying passive with an effort, though she did nothing to hide herself from his gaze.

Her plans died quickly with his words, her face glowing up into his. I'm guessin' we ken bot' be thankful that the tree jumped out when it did. Ya knows...'fore ya I was used ta runnin' an' hidin'. Bein' what others 'xpected 'stead o' figurin' out who I really was. I canna tells ya how knowin' ya loves me fer me, an' dun wants me ta change does fer me. I loves ya Donnor...tole ya that I'd be followin' ya anywhere, an' I meant it. Running her hands up his chest, she smiles, then slides them back down to unfasten his belt.

Donnor wrote:He laughed as she reminded him of the expression on Ingrid’s face caused by the ruined bedding. ”Aye love, thought the woman would keel over on the spot from that one.” He continued to snicker even as she began to speak of getting Arthur and Lynna to move to Ireland. ”Oh love, I honestly do not think they would enjoy it as much as we do. At least I know Lynna would hate it, she does not seem like the kid of person with a love for chaos…Arthur on the other hand, I am sure I could convince him into cracking a few heads.”

He slowly lowered his head down to her waste and untied her rope belt with his teeth and gently nipped at her abdomen teasingly. ”I do not think you should keep your clothes on, in fact I think you should help you remove them faster…But that is my opinion.” He winked as he sat back up but when she mentioned the tree he laughed. It seemed like a lifetime ago when they spent their time in Sherwood and honestly from what he could remember was the best memories of the forest. ”Aye and I told you, we are headed for hell so we may as well enjoy ourselves before we get there right?” He shivered as her hands ran up his chest, then just as quickly back down where they unfastened his belt. ”Now look who is anxious, and to think…I thought I was going to have to do this alone.” There was a look of seduction in his eyes as he stood, allowing his pants to drop to the floor. His eyes challenging her to come get him as he slowly backed up and sat down in the chair in the corner of the room. The only light came from a window where the full moon shone through as shadows masked his face.

”Oh my sweet Aasha, I think I feel weak…perhaps you should come over here and find out if something is wrong?” He chuckled silently to himself and waited.

Aasha wrote:Aasha thought of Lynna when Donnor mentioned she wasn't a lover of chaos, and shuddered briefly. She had tried to become a lady like that, if she had succeeded, she would have been so bored, and not known what to do with herself. It just wasn't in her to be like that, she balked at the simplest of rules. Ya nev'r know whats peoples might do when pushed 'nuff...I wouldna gives up on 'em yet. Nae...

His teeth interrupted her flow of words, effectively causing Aasha to forget what she was going to say. An' yer plannin' on fixin' my clothes ta be matchin' yer op'nyin? Donnor was having fun teasing, she could see it in his face, and had a mind to do the same to him. She didn't miss the shiver as she traced dwon his chest, murmuring huskily; Ya nev'r has to do nothin' 'lone love. Ya knows that.

Her eyes followed his form as he dropped his pants, admiring the grace inherent in his steps, though her nose wrinkled when he moved further away. The challenge was unmistakable, his words making it more so. Yer sweet Aasha? The girl looked around the room, shaking her head in disbelief. An' when is it I'm bein' sweet? She rose anyway, wiggling her hips slightly so the belt would loosen enough that her pants puddled at her feet. Stepping forward until her silhouette was almost clearly outlined in the moonlight, Aasha stopped and frowned. If'n yer feelin' weak..maybe I should be findin' Ingrid...I'm bettin' she ken fix ya somethin' what would makes ya strong 'gain... Fighting to keep a straight face, she made as if to turn and find clothes again, flashing her bare bum towards him.

Donnor wrote:His smirk was not apparent due to the shadows masking his expressions and he snickered when she had misinterpreted what he meant when he called her sweet. ”Love, you misunderstand what I mean when I say sweet, what I am referring to is not your disposition, instead I am talking of your flavor.” He watched with anticipation as she began to walk forward only to be disappointed when she stopped abruptly and mention Ingrid. ”I do not think Ingrid can cure what ails me my dear...But if you insi...” He stopped and lost his entire train of thought as she turned, exposing her bum to him.

With a grin he rose to his feet silently and approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around her.
”I am feeling much better now love.” He scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the bed and laid her down across it before lying down next to her. Allowing his hands to trace her features, he leaned in and kissed her passionately. ”Oh yes, a lot better now,” he exclaimed after pulling away from her lips. With a sigh he lay back and stared up at the ceiling of the room. ”Even though I am feeling better now, perhaps there is something you can think of that we can do to make our homecoming even more memorable?” He turned his head and looked at her with a grin.

Aasha wrote:Didna think ya was talkin' bout nae pos'tion...oh... Her face turned a subtle shade of red in the moonlight, thankful he couldn't see with her back to him. She was surprised when he was going to let her call Ingrid, unable to keep the grin from spreading across her face at the thought. The poor woman would have an apoplexy if she came in now, especially as Aasha had no intention of dressing.

She was just getting ready to turn when the silence filled the room, until she felt his presence behind her. Aasha glanced back and up, leaning against him as he wrapped his arms around her. An' I'm glad yer feelin' bett'r. Giggling as he scooped her up, she bit his earlobe before he laid her down. She felt a thrill as she always did at his touch, deepening the kiss and protesting as he laid back. Her voice was husky as she whispered; Didya have somethin' in mind love? I ken thinks o' lots... Rolling towards him, she let her hands wander down his chest to his stomach, letting her body barely brush against his. I dun want ya to be feelin' bad 'gain...nae sure what yer up ta doin'...

Donnor wrote:The night passed and he opened his eyes to an early afternoon sun coming through the tiniest crack where the drapes separated. He cursed silently at the light for disturbing his sleep and rolled over, throwing his arm around Aasha. "Love, the light is waking me up...go set it on fire and then come back and use your body to cover my eyes." He kissed at the back of her neck as he ran his hand down her bare flesh.

Grinning, he silently moved his mouth down to her shoulder and nipped at it gently.
"I would suggest round two, but after last night I am to tired. Plus I think we should see what kind of trouble we can get into, don't you?"

Donnor wrote:{OOC: Moving on...Time advance, unsure of how far ahead. Donnor and aasha are no longer together though so...yeah moving on./OOC}

He laid there thinking of how tiresome he had grown. After Aasha went crazy over him having female friends he came back home once again. He hated his room and half the time thought about setting it on fire. He would never do it but he still hated it. Sitting up in bed he looked around with a dark grin and declared; "I think it is time to redecorate" and walked out to gather the supplies he would need to make his room more suitable to him.

He returned later with everything he thought he would need. He locked his door so that he would be able to work uninterrupted and went over to open the window and then began gutting the room and tossing everything out the window, only stopping once in a while to hear the larger objects crash to the earth below. Once he was finished deconstructing the room he began using the supplies he got and worked quickly.

Tired, he walked over to the door and looked over his work.

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep - Page 5 Gothic-style-bedroom-decorating-gothic_bedroom_decorating_ideas

With a smile and a nod he knew he was done in here. Now there was one last thing to do and he would be completely rid of everything that had held him back and quickly left the home to go set the things from his old room on fire.

--Teezme_Moore wrote:Click tongue. Glance around the room. Why was it single men were so messy? Clothes everywhere, musty smell in the room. Missy hadn't gotten to this room yet, Teezme could tell. Most steered clear, scared of Lord Donnor. Silly people.

Hurry before you're caught! Pick up dirty clothes, wrinkle nose. Throw clothes in the hall. Straighten curtains. How did he get the curtains askew? Shake head, click tongue again. Finish cleaning, change sheets. Fold blanket back. Pink on red on black, how pretty. Giggle, rush out of the room. Grab dirty clothes from floor, go to find Missy.

--Missy_demeanor wrote:Missy wasn’t sure she wanted to do the next room. She wasn’t scared of the man or his men she just didn’t like how they talk to people or treated them. Several times she wanted to smack them for scaring her friends but it wasn’t her place and she didn’t want to lose her job.

Missy quickly strolled to the next room when again she notice the bed was already done.

Scratching her head harder this time as she slightly tilts to the right. I know I didn’t do this did I.

Forgetting once yes but twice...nah I couldn’t have, could I?

Missy decided she wouldn’t stay here to figure it out she didn’t want Donnor or any of his men catching her. Like the other room it is damn good job.

Now one last thing.. HOT HOT HOT damn that's hot. Giggling once more at how she handle it.

Missy places the hot water bottle under the covers to warm the bed.. Now when he gets into bed the sheets shall be warm and cozy. No man should ever go to bed with cold sheets or should they. After the way he and his treated the staff maybe he should get cold sheets and try to warm them up his self.

*sigh*

It was her job to make sure the sheets were changed and warm for everyone that included him.

She finished quickly then left.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5