Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Arai Household and Farms

Go down

[RP] Arai Household and Farms Empty [RP] Arai Household and Farms

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Misakio wrote:Misakio skipped along the stone pathway in front of her new home pausing as she came to the garden that wrapped around the base of the house. "I wonder where chichi and ane will be home... " the softly spoken query to herself and the flowers alone. "I think I'll make tea! that would make them both happy..."

Dashing across the threshold and into the depths of the house she sets about on her task.

*edited because my spacebar sucks!*

[RP] Arai Household and Farms Misakiobanner2
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Arai Household and Farms Empty Re: [RP] Arai Household and Farms

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Oshi wrote:Oshi walked along the path to their house. It was lined with cherry blossom trees. He walked calmly up the path taking in all of the smells and sounds nature offered. Rounding his way towards the front of the house, he passed by his bonsai garden. It was a relaxing hobby he had taken up when he was just a boy. One of them he'd had for 28 years. It had been a birthday present when he was 10. Opening the door the smell of tea filled his nose.Misakio? To what do I owe this pleasure? He called out as he set his bag and staff down.

Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Sachi wrote:Sachi wanders the town, taking in the sights and smells, the peace of the day filling her. Taking the long way home, she came through a seldom used path, brushing limbs away with gentle hands, fingers trailing along the branches. She was sure to startle her sister and father coming in this way, they would look for her along the paths.

Their home came into view, the smell of the cherry blossoms scenting the air. Sneaking past the kitchen where the sounds of her sister flitting around are unmistakable. Ahhh, tea. She is up to something, that one. Pushing up the window she had left cracked, slipping through and closing it silently behind her. Letting her padded slippers muffle the sound. Sachi snuck through the house, wrapping her arms around her father's waist from behind.

[RP] Arai Household and Farms Sachi

Last edited by Aasha on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Oshi wrote:Oshi grabbed a hand that wrapped around his waist. He spun around attempting to pin the arm behind the assailant's back. He stopped short when he realized it was his eldest daughter Sachi. He chuckled softly. Well done Sachi, you were very quiet. I did not hear you. Remember, you cannot let them turn. He put his arm around her shoulder, gently hugging her with that arm. I think your sister is making tea. Shall we see how she's doing?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Misakio wrote:Misakio had been busy indeed, so busy that she did not hear her father, nor her sister enter the house. She had just poured the near boiling water over the leaves, the aroma of tea filling the room quickly, when she heard her father call from the door. "Papa!" She exclaimed excitedly, rushing to put the hot kettle down and nearly burning herself in her haste. Standing she cants her head to the side hearing her father talking to someone, "And Sachi!" Clapping her hands together lightly she grins and continues her preparations.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Sachi wrote:Sachi was just starting to twist away, her intention to pin his arm rather than him pinning hers when he stopped short. I knew you would, I was going to try a new move. Another time I will try. Bowing with respect before hugging him tightly, she giggled. We should, if she is distracted, there may be something other than tea in our cups. Sachi linked her arm through her father's. Hearing her sister's giggle, she whispered; She knows we are here, there is no sneaking up on that one now.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Oshi wrote:Oshi chuckled. No Sachi, no there isn't. Not any more at least. Oshi walked with his daughter to the room where Misakio was preparing tea. His was surprised to see that there was more than just tea prepared. Misa, this looks delightful! He exclaimed. She'd really outdone herself this time. Misa, do tell, to what do your sister and I owe the pleasant surprise? He grinned.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Misakio wrote:Misakio smiles broadly as her father and sister stole into the room. Standing she gives a small bow in greeting. "No reason papa, I just thought you'd like a warm home and some tea to welcome you home." rocking on her toes she grinned with pride and a hint of mischief, "Can I not be a loving and dutiful daughter and sister? Or must you both suspect I'm up to something?" Giggling softly she moves to serve the tea.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Oshi wrote:Oshi chuckled at his daughter. Well, its not complete without a hug. Get over here! He teased. He loved his daughters, more than anything. Sure, they tested the heck out of him regularly, but they were both amazing. He couldn't have asked for better. He was a proud father, a very proud father. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for them.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Sachi wrote:She followed him quietly, her thoughts consumed by her younger sister. Her face reflected her affection, the giggles she could hear from the kitchen softening her further. Misa was exasperating sometimes, but the pair were extremely close. Sachi had decided long ago that she would protect her sister from all harm, though it was almost impossible when most of Misa's danger came from herself.

Sachi raised her brow and grinned when she saw what Misa had prepared. Of course, she teased. Taking care of us is all she ever thinks of chichi. Winking, she released her father's arm to approach her sister, immediately enveloping her in a hug. Making sure her voice didn't carry to their father, she whispered; The better question would have been, what did you do this time?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Misakio wrote:Misa stands having poured the tea and accepts first her sisters hug, grinning impishly at the woman for her comment before moving over to give her father a hug. "and I do think of other things from time to time sister, such as all the new people we meet about town, and clothes, and jewelry... oh and new weapons!" Grinning from ear to ear she hands cups to them, not a beat missed.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Oi... Sachi glanced at her father, hoping he'd not heard her, though she was more concerned with the impish grin her sister had given her. Whatever Misa had gotten herself into, it would be up to Sachi to get her out of it, hopefully keeping Oshi none the wiser. She surreptitiously motioned to Misa that they should talk privately later before accepting the cup. Clothes, jewelry...new weapons. The grin was contagious, an excited gleam in her eyes. That was the type of shopping she could get into, kimonos that hid weapons well were the only thing that she enjoyed shopping for more. I would be willing to keep you company while you shop and meet people Misa...that is, if chichi approves. Sachi took a sip of her tea, inhaling the aroma with appreciation.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum