Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] To Knights of Phoenix, XOXO Stafford County

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[RP] To Knights of Phoenix, XOXO Stafford County - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] To Knights of Phoenix, XOXO Stafford County

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Rainchaser77 wrote:"You were Prosecutor? Well then I presume that you knew that it took a month then, and I didn't need to tell you that." She shrugs. There are more important things to discuss than ancient history overseen by a Duke of Chester and a Duchess of Stafford who are both long dead. "I also did not say you lied. I said you were repeating lies. Only you know if you did so purposely or if you believed them to be the truth. I was inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt though. No, the restriction on armies has to do with hostile parties already in Chester crossing the border into Stafford, or other armies using Stafford as a staging area or a base for recruiting. We realized there was a lack of clarity in our original declaration and the Duke was good enough to clarify, ohhh, a week gone now I think.

"It is quite interesting that when other counties hold votes regarding the presence of armies in their borders it is their right, but when Stafford makes takes the same responsibility on themselves it is not our right to do so. Don't you think so? I think so."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] To Knights of Phoenix, XOXO Stafford County - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] To Knights of Phoenix, XOXO Stafford County

Lynna wrote:Lynna wonders if the people of Stafford don't make up the County of Stafford is our County barren? Rolling Eyes Lady Morgan , maybe you should converse with those you once lived with before making false statements, there was a reason the judicial treaty was removed from Chester and it had to do with new laws, and many letters back and forth. Maybe if the laws had stayed the same as they were when you were PP this might not of occured. There is nothing stopping anyone from asking us to prosecute on their behalf it will just be looked at on a case by case situation.

The people of Stafford are at least loyal to their county , they don't up and move around and have loyalties that come and go with each move a person makes. Many have had the opportunity but we seem to like it just where we are.
"I am not surprised Stafford has broken treaties with anyone. Look at who's duke. Look at its history. There have been times when Stafford could be trusted, and times when it could not. Unfortunately, these days, the only people that can trust Stafford are criminals. I hope that Stafford will return to its former glory."
My husband has served on more Councils than not in Stafford so because he is now Duke the Council and Stafford are not to be trusted? You jest Lady Morgan. Some are born to be leaders, others sit back and critisise because they don't do as good a job and don't have the support. At least our Duke brings everything to his council before he decides to take an action. So if you want to blame the Duke specifically you are including the whole council, at least the majority.

If people take note of the words of bitter people three counties away over those that know the truth first hand , fed lies by those that are supposedly loyal to Stafford as well, makes them even more foolish.

How short the memories are of those north of us when Stafford was only one of a few that even sent any help to Cumberland be it manpower or food. Once again Stafford is attacked for no reason, except to relinquish a treaty that should never have given special privileges to one group and not others when others have shown Stafford the same if not more support than the KoP.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

degas wrote:
Rain is a bit surprised as well. She thinks back to that time so early in Stafford's history--so long ago. It had been two years since the NNGO had taken Chester

Rainchaser can you tell me how two years is a long time? It has been 1457 years since the son of Jah was born, do we not still remember him?
I believe you to be a good woman Rain, but as to your choice in husbands and mate(friends), it makes me believe that you are quite naive, which is not something that is need in the year 1457 Anno Domini. BTW my foolish Lynna, add Cumberland to the counties you forsook treaties with, I guess Staffidians don't quite have what it takes(looks downward and laughs) to defend England.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna just laughs at the man, Not so foolish mister, my eyes are open and I see things for what they are not from unfounded rumours, and don't mention the treaty of Cumberland to me as I was the Ambassador who was last trying to get one signed after months and months of waiting between those that went through the disorganised doors of your embassy. Even my husbands Auntie couldn't work out what was taking you all so long.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Rainchaser77 wrote:"Two years is longer than a lifetime for many in our kingdom, sir, and clinging to things that happened so long ago is a marvelous way to drive them to early graves. When most of the people who took part in something are dead, it is probably time to let it go. Remember it certainly and learn, but not cling to it as if it is the present." She thinks about the next. Every time she talks to the man he seems to want to bring up her marriage, and she would bet her favorite horse that the man didn't even know Donnor. "I have not selected husbands. I have been married once and engaged once prior to that. I have not been married for nearly a year now, so obviously that was a mistake--one I'd make again because not doing so would deprive me of my children, and I could not willingly make that choice--and my first fiance desired to be a Knight of the Realm, rest his soul. I doubt you know who I truly consider friend because you do not bother to find out, you simply assume.

The Son of Jah is a special case, I think, though Anto might be amused to hear that he should be remembered as well. I don't know, having never spent much time with the man. I know Donnor would find that hilarious. I live my life. I do my best to treat people well and fairly because in the end, I am responsible for me. I can't change you or Donnor or anyone else, but I can endeavor to do what I think is best with the hand I'm given. If that is naivete, so be it. I would rather be that than the venom and bile that seems to pervade everything some people touch."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Beemo wrote:
Miniphoenix wrote:

"To your points, again, a national army doesn't need the vote of the council. The roads belong to LJS, and any army answerable to him has the right to travel,"

Interesting concept Lady Miniphoenix. So any army recognized by our King is considered national? Even though only, what 3 or 4 counties are still part of the dead NEA. And since our King does not participate here that would give our Regent the power to declare any army she wishes national since she is his representative. And that army is free to travel where ever and whenever without any guides or protocols.

That would definitely make things easier for the Earl Marshal. Why just think of all the suspected criminals that could be rounded up and disposed of. If this is true, if the counties do not need to give permission for a Regent recognized national army, to travel, recruit and kill within their county then why is so much bickering been going on for the last year- ish over the NEA?.

I say let our Regent declare a few of the armies laying around national and have them go take care of business.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Marzena wrote:"Oh just unmask already will ye? If ye had ye way. We would be having Jo and others already waltzing right into England with no defenses to stop em. Is this really what is best for England? Nay to mention ye spending spree, as I am told, while ye held the counties pocket books. Why is it ye stroll around with something high and mighty, but ye of all people betray ye lands most?"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Miniphoenix wrote:"Lady Rain, Lady Lynna, I was prosecutor a term BEFORE Anto took over. That means that the council after me was the one that WoS and NNGO attacked. Lady Lynna, before you accuse me of making false statements, you should realize that I was referring to past Judicial Treaties. I don't care that Stafford recently broke their Judicial Treaty with Chester. It proves my point that Stafford has been one of the main ones bullying Chester. Also, this could be an advantage to Chester. After all, you are refusing to let armies cross your border to go to Chester's aid. If any army does cross and liberate Chester, they can afterward stay in Chester to avoid prosecution.

"And not just armies, but common criminals as well. Why not rob Stafford citizens then seek asylum in Chester? If I were a criminal, that's what I'd do. I hope you thought of those things before breaking judicial treaty."

Once again, Rain goes back to talking about lies. "Lady Rain," Mini said firmly, "I did not lie, nor did I repeat a lie. As you said yourself, "It's been stated in just about every available location that travel is not restricted through Stafford, only armies and recruiters." I have stated nothing other than this, which you in a previous statement acknowledge as being the truth.

"I don't think any county should take a vote on whether or not to allow the King's armies or another county's army to simply pass through. I think it is fair to take a vote on whether you want them to come to your aid, but if they are simply passing through, what is the problem? Do the soldiers stink? Does it bother you so much to have to share the road?"

My husband has served on more Councils than not in Stafford so because he is now Duke the Council and Stafford are not to be trusted?

Mini sighs, "I don't care how many terms your husband has served. His loyalties have been in question for long over a year. And his loyalties have not been questioned in mere whispers, but they have been questioned boldly in taverns. Just because he is Duke does not mean the council is not to be trusted--Nay, the council is not to be trusted because they RECOGNIZED him as duke. Unless they were forced, then that one lies on them."

"Lady Lynna, I have not forgotten Stafford's aid to Cumberland. In fact, I sent a thank you letter to Stafford myself for their help. However, I will praise Stafford when it's due praise, and I will fault Stafford when it's due fault. These days your wonderful husband seems to be sending aid to WoS. People change. Counties change. Stafford should not be aiding the enemy.

"Once again, you misunderstand the situation. I am not attacking Stafford because it broke a treaty with the KoP. I couldn't care less. Stafford can break all the treaties it has. It doesn't matter. Treaties can always be reformed. My issue with Stafford lies in its continual bullying of Chester, in it's treasonous actions by aiding the enemy, and its refusal to allow County or the King's forces use of the King's road."

As the subject goes off course to treaties with Cumberland, Mini must speak up, "Cumberland had a treaty with Stafford, yet Stafford claimed the treaty was not legal. There was no need for a new treaty, except that Stafford decided a new one was in order. Perhaps the Stafford Council was bored and needed something to do, but Cumberland Council has been quite busy, and it's unfair to expect them to sign a new treaty on a whim."

Mini hears a familiar voice and looks her way, "Lady Beemo, you are quite a creative lass. Only you could think of so many embellishments to add to what I have said. Of course, I shan't blame you. It is in your nature to find some reason to bicker. It amazes me that while you abhor armies and fighting, you love arguing and fighting! I hope this has filled your quota for the day."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Rainchaser77 wrote:There aren't enough hours in the day to address all of the things the lady says next, and to be honest Rain ignores most of the ones not addressed to her specifically. "Lady Morgan, you have selective hearing it seems. I also said "...the restriction on armies has to do with hostile parties already in Chester crossing the border into Stafford, or other armies using Stafford as a staging area or a base for recruiting. We realized there was a lack of clarity in our original declaration and the Duke was good enough to clarify...

"But really, the discussion here is in regards to the cessation of special treatment given to the Knights of the Phoenix in Stafford, not another discussion about how the Extra Treasonous Council of Stafford abuses poor, put-upon little Chester. I believe that one is down the road a ways. Let's focus our accusations, shall we? One at a time."
There is a light mocking in her voice that more than demonstrates her thoughts on the matter.

"Lack of bias in favor of one group does not automatically indicate bias in favor of another."

Bah! Edited to fix tags.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lady Morgan, yes you did refer to a past judicial treaty for whatever reason. It had nothing to do with the discussion with you referring to the current situation of having no judicial treaty. If you didn't care why mention it at all? It was the man with the foul mouth you are with who bought up about Stafford and her treaties.

Stafford did not break any treaty with KoP, we relinquished a treaty which we took a vote on before this letter was delivered. The KoP is a private army, as has been stated here, and not one of the Kings forces.

Once again Lady Morgan it was your friend there that bought up the Cumberland treaty, do you think it in our counties best interest that we don't correct those lies and accusations when they are said? Or should we just let you speak and fill the minds of those around with no knowledge of events and have them believe what you say is fact?

Our Duke at the time was Duke Zogdor, his position as Chancellor of Stafford prior to his election as Duke had him very particular as far as treaties went. If it is as you say that we had a treaty with Cumberland why in Jahs name would we be continuing to offer and ask for Judicial treaty between the two counties for a further twelve months down the track, actually eighteen months, with no comment about an exsisting treaty from Cumberland? Honestly some people just like to think we enjoy being abused and lied about for no reason. Yes we got tired of asking, yes we are also busy with our own counties affairs to wait any longer hence the end of the waiting.

And now your comments against my Husband are for what reason? And what proof do you have to make such accusations except idle gossip in taverns, probably drunkards with nothing better to do. No wonder the country is in such a state with all the paranoia about, from such a distance too.

Chester can't even make up it's mind what it wants, they want aid and then they don't, they want help and then they don't. Their own councilors that were elected are left out of the discussions with only a few privy to what is going on. The other half in their own little county also not wanting any help. I even wonder of those heading to the middle of England are they assisting Chester or are they assisting the Sovereign town of Holywell? Temporary or not they are no longer part of Chester.

With much of what we know already as to what is occurring in Chester I hope you are all being informed as to events as they happen in the Chester Inn. Very interesting statements to say the least.

Lady Morgan, as you said you don't care about this letter to the KoP so maybe it best you go about your business, take your friend there with you stop spreading rumours and lies about Stafford and we might all be better off.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:20 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Lady Morgan,

You may believe that I have to prove myself to you, the Morgans, the Degas family, insert your own organization/family here _______, but I don't have to nor want to. My actions may not always meet the approval of the organizations and families to which you are blindly following or supporting, and that is probably why you spread rumors, fear-mongering, and lies about my intentions, motivations, personal agenda, insert your own words here _______.

You may believe that Stafford bullies, and continues to bully, "poor, put-upon" Chester. This is not true by any means. I think life in Cumberland, and lies spread in the Northern Alliance have twisted your perspective on certain issues. You should probably ask people in Stafford before formulating an opinion, otherwise, its one-sided and hardly an objective opinion at best.

I have always done my best in securing, and making sure that Stafford progresses. No matter what tasks have been presented or thrown at my feet, I have always done my best whether securing trades, taking on multiple councilor roles during a council term to keep our council functioning, or raising our prestige to 5 stars. Wink I make the difficult decisions because past Dukes in our county have been afraid, unwilling to, not strong enough to stand up for our county. Unfortunately, I am not afraid to be perceived in a bad-light by outsiders for the sake of Stafford. That is a decision I made consciously when I placed myself as a candidate for Duke and was elected, not once but twice, by my peers. While you may wish to skew public perception about my councilors being forced to elect me or blindly follow without say, this just serves to show how petty and uninformed you truly are.

You may question my loyalty, but I have served in almost every national institution of England to the best of my ability. All I see from you, and various friends of yours, are complaints about the way matters are handled; but none of which actively try to become a part of the solution or lend a helping hand. As I've read elsewhere - If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. Figure out where you are in the spectrum.

Fact is that Stafford has always been bullied regarding army policy, while other counties are free to impose border closures, travel restrictions, etc without any county batting an eyelash.
Fact is that Stafford practices the same army policy as most, if not all, counties. Simply - permission must be requested and granted prior to travel through our county.
Fact is that Stafford has claimed neutrality in the current Chester conflict at the wishes of the legally elected council. While the Regent may wish to impose, control, and centralize military resources under the Earl Marshall, this is not what the legally elected council of Chester wanted at the time. Supplies have been sent and offered the 'poor put-upon' people of Chester due to the misleading and varied reports from people in Chester. Yet, here we are being attacked for thinking of the people of Chester. It's really no surprise..
Fact is that the House of Parliament has refused to give the national army, which by the way is only supported by three counties (Cornwall, Lancaster and Cumberland), carte blanche in regards to free travel across the country.

Feel free to continue your attacks upon myself or Stafford. It will not surprise me in the least bit. Btw, don't tell me that you are busy in Cumberland with the army or Council. That excuse only works so many times before it begins to get old.

Have a good, and less bitter, day! Very Happy
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Miniphoenix wrote:I will try to address things in the order they were brought up.

Rain, I think you're completely missing my point, so I won't bother on that topic any more, especially since you aren't bothering either.

Lynna, I did not bring up the old treaty. Rain did. No lies were spoken about Stafford, for the last time. I don't know what "little friend" you are referring to. If you are too cowardly to speak names, don't bother to mention the person at all.

Loxley, never said you had to prove yourself to my family. Why bring my family into this? *Looks around to see if any of her family was here discussing this. Wonders why Loxley mentions the Degas family beside her own family's* I am not blindly supporting anyone.. Rather, the way I see it, quite the opposite.

I no longer have access to NA forums, so I wouldn't have heard any so called lies the NA is supposedly spreading.

Also, what supplies have been sent to the people of Chester? As I hear it, you sent those supplies to the wolf council...not the most trustworthy of sorts.

So I get the fact that you love Stafford, but that doesn't mean you should sit around and watch England die

Btw, don't tell me that you are busy in Cumberland with the army or Council.

Actually...I am helping out Chester. And never offered any excuses.

Nay, am I bitter, only patriotic unlike yourself.

Edit: Decided to add some ooc in here for people who might not be used to seeing this side of Mini... Certain events have changed my character's beliefs. Therefore, it is necessary for my character to evolve.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Sparhawk21 wrote:Sparhawk enters this same room yet again hearing so much bickering. He looks at everyone and then at Aurther.

Sir, with all do respect, you have said your words and would recommend to you to end it. Just lock the room up so we do not discuss this matter any longer. None of you are going to see how each other sees so please, stop the little kid bickering and move on with your lives.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Kenrich wrote:Kenrich makes his way here after hearing a report from his county council in reguards to the mess in chester and that of a response of the Kop.

"I come here in utter shock and dispointment" he said. Addressing any fellow Kop members present.

"I have just saw a report from my county council's in reguards to stafford, though it got my attention i was utterly shocked to here a response from a Kop Elimx to Arkrantos in reguards to offering kop serivices to help Arkrantos after he said he would come to stafford and go after the duely elected Duke of Stafford." he said looking around. " i have to say that is upserd and i can't believe a officer of the Kop would say this, i have been assocaited with the Kop a very very long time, though my path has kept me rather inactive with them when i moved to Stafford, i can say in the past the Kop would never out right say something like that, i would say to the Kop look back in the past in the times of General Elson would he approve of such a thing, i highly doubt it. I do say this if this was ment in the heat of arguement what Elimx said i would say to him he needs to clearfy his words carefully, if not i could not support the Kop any longer, and that would be tough because i have long been a suporter of the Kop, they have strayed away from what the Kop is all about and that is the defense of england not personal vendatteas against people. And i will stand with Stafford to defend it against any who wish it harm."

Kenrich looked around awaiting the onslout that was about to come his way but he was just so dismayed at that report he had to say something.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Sparhawk21 wrote:Sparhawk looked at Kenrich dumbfounded.

Kenrich....one yer kind of late, two why are you hashing out problems that you have with KoP in here when ye are a part of KoP. Maybe it might be wise to go talk to us fellow knights why he would say that. Three, I am a part of General Elson's days three years ago. So please, go to the KoP castle and hash it out with Marshal Elmix there. I'll give ye fifty pounds if ye don'ta get an answer.

Sparhawk looks back to the crowd discussing different matters in the room.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Dewaugh wrote:Oi Spar , leave my old m8 , Ken alone

He may be a KoP and a "Goodie" but I will defend his rights as a Stafford Person to speak his mind when and where he likes !!

No Offence Ken Very Happy
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:21 pm

degas wrote:What would you you exepct from a family led by an inbred yellow bellied, politician, and I use that in the worse sense of the word like, Arthur Loxley. Your family and county are foolish for following such a narrow minded fool and a man in addition, who ompunds that foolishness, with no backbone or integrity This man doesn't have the courage to speak the truth or to take a stand against those who do this country hurt. Every come up to Cumberland again I would be more than willing to challenge you to a duel. You remind of the Roman Emperor Commodus, a severe disappointment after his father Marcus Aurelius, He was the first nail in the coffin of Rome as you and your county and a good bit of your family are a bane to England and have only weakened it. Will you harbour Anto again or the WoS? Sorry I must excuse myself, but I must go to the outhouse and I can only deal with...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Kenrich wrote:i will not stand here and try and defend my words, i spoke as a Stafford Citizen, and that is all i will say. You do not know me nor my past good friend all i will say i am shocked to hear that the a kop officer would out right say something to help another come after a duely elected duke of a county, i am rather dispointed and that is all i ment by my words, and maybe the Kop is not what i thought it used to be sadly cause i have had great respect for the KOP, they had come to staffords aid many times when i was Capt of Stafford County, but i just can not understand why the kop would align itself and say something like that. Again you do not know my past, and i will not stand by anymore to watch Stafford County be bullied or its people put down anymore by others.

None taken Dew though im sadden to see you went to the dark side Wink

Kenrich throws his hands up and walks away
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Sparhawk21 wrote:He looks at Degas with open mouth astonishment.

Who the hell are ye to put down someone elses family? He does speak right on it and he does have integrity. He is allowed to say what is on his my as a citizen of his county. The only thin as a Knight though of that group is that it didn't need to be mentioned of him being KoP if he is goin ta talk bad about KoP. Be a concerned citizen all ya want just don' go bad mouthin it and say I'm just talkin as a worried citizen. Also Degas, thanks fer bein a uprightious citizen yerself, but we don' need England citizens against each other in these days. Speak yer mind, but not of the person's family, what they are, or if they even have a right to speak. Just let it be.

He smiles not out of any victory or defeat just that there just needs to be more happy people here and he was happy.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

degas wrote:Yes he is. Sparhawk. As am I allowed to speak against a coward with no principals.Being a Knight of the KoTR, you ought to have a little more loyalty to your country and not to a Duke who takes the easy way out every time a morally tough problem presents itself. I am not against any honest citizen of England only against those who cower in the shadows.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Steei wrote:and here again we see all that matters is what the wolves want be damned the rest of england {again sarcasim for those who cannot tell }
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Rainchaser77 wrote:Rain watches her usually-calm, level-headed cousin throw up his hands in disgust and walk away. "Sir," she turns to Otto_baynes, "whether or not you like or agree with Rouguelaw, at least he is not here calling people names like a street urchin." She thinks about saying something to Steei, but she isn't quite sure what his point is so she keeps her silence until it becomes clearer.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Kenrich wrote:As Kenrich walks away not going to even bother to debate anymore, he said what he felt he needed too and did not come to to fight with anyone, he felt he had to say what was said and leave it at that, he noticed his cousin Rain, he gave her a smile, and a wave, he had not really seen her since he returned.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 pm

{Anteater} wrote:Anteater split off some OOC posts.

Please stay in character, reasonably civil to each other and at least vaguely on topic (if you remember what the topic is, Anteater had to go back and check Wink).
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2