Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left Behind (CRP)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Left Behind (CRP) Empty Left Behind (CRP)

Post  Obli. Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:24 am

Aasha wrote:Aasha had fled from the tavern in Cill Chaoi when she'd finally found the will to move, cursing herself for letting her guard down so completely. Days later, and she still couldn't quite place what had made her act that way. She had done her best to push it aside, to bury it like it wasn't important. Yet there was this nagging worry that wouldn't let go. That it was important, no matter how hard she attempted to convince herself otherwise.

The girl had stayed away from town for three days, immersing herself in cleaning, something totally foreign to her nature. She was in a bad mood, not fit for company when she finally ventured into town, just to find out that Aayla and Obli had left town, headed into Munster. - They'll be fine, nobody in Munster wants to kill them like they do you. -

Aasha convinced herself it didn't matter, but the pang in her heart told her otherwise. She felt deserted, funny if she thought about it. She didn't need them around to talk to, she had many NNGO friends here in town. Ones she'd avoided as well, if she were honest with herself...too many questions about Donnor she didn't want to answer. Or the possibility of a confrontation she wasn't sure she was ready for. It was the last she'd gone to town for at least a week, but she couldn't stay hidden forever. With food stores running low, Aasha finally mounted Storm and went to town close to dusk.

The trip to the market was quick, she had every intention of heading home, but her thoughts kept intruding. Maybe stopping for a few drinks would drown her thoughts. If not, the company couldn't hurt. And if it did, she would just go home that much faster.

Sliding down from Storm's back, Aasha tied her extra pack to the mare's side and went in, ordering a meal and a bottle of whiskey. After taking a swing at the bartender when he made the mistake of complimenting her, she decided company wasn't a good idea after all, and headed over to a table in the corner.

OOC: I"m not opposed to others jumping in, PM me first please, and keep it realistic. The location is a tavern in Cill Chaoi

obli. wrote:As they approached Cill Chaoi Obli's thoughts returned to the ones that had been haunting him for the whole trip. Meh nay be leavin' ye Aash. Meh pr'mise. He had told her and not much later, in a last minute trip to collect some of his property, he had done just that. He'd been thinking about it all trip. Thinking of her. Missing her. He'd wanted her to come, but it wasn't safe for her. Sadly, the best thing to do had been to leave her behind. That didn't make him regret it less.

The political climate of his home was hostile towards her. Fair? Unfair? Nobody really knew anymore. If one cared to take an honest appraisal of the history, one would easily see a history littered with innumerable wrongs on each side. Who really cared? He'd stopped. When it became impossible to see the lines as anything but blurry, when he watched his family fall victim to the fury, he'd refused to perpetuate the cycle.

The thoughts continued. He became more and more angry. How could he have been so stupid. His mind had been beating him up like this for the whole week long trip. Thankfully, sissy had opted to press faster and further than normal. The trip had come off well. Rather uneventful. Traveling with sissy was always a pleasure, but it was nice to be returning. Returning? Returning where? Home? He didn't have a home at the moment. He had a room in a Inn, with a bed he didn't use.

Depressed. Beside himself. That was where Obli was at in that moment. He pushed Kael forward, muttered an apology to his sister and headed for a tavern. He thought about going out to her home, but he was afraid to face her. Liquid courage would help him decide. He slipped quietly through the door of the first tavern he found. He did not want to be noticed. He'd been learning things like this from his time with Sissy and Aasha. He'd thought it rather pointless at the time...how wrong he had been. He scanned the room. The atmosphere seemed out of sorts. The chatter was nervous. His eyes fell upon one lonely table in the corner. He spotted her, not a moment later. He took a deep breath and walked silently over to her. His stomach resting uncomfortably in his throat.
"T'is 'ere seat be taken?" He queried, to nervous to smile.

Aasha wrote:I dun tol... Glancing up, fully expecting to see the bartender back to try and talk to her again, Aasha's speech was arrested by the sight of Obli standing in front of her. Yer back... The girl let her gaze travel down, then back up again, quickly and efficiently scanning for injuries. - Damn fool girl, you know Munster doesn't want him dead. You yes, him and Aayla...wait... - Where is Aayla? Is she hurts? The chair clattered back and hit the wall when Aasha stood, scanning the tavern for the tall silhouette of her friend.

obli. wrote:The clatter of the chair surprised him. "Easy Aash..." His kept his voice steady and calming. "Sissy be jes' fine, we came back t'get'er. We par'ed ways an' meh came righ' 'ere t'-" He caught himself. "Ifn meh be knowin' 'er like meh does, she be 'ere in no time." Setting his eyes upon her was relieving. It felt, complete. He felt...home? He cleared his thoughts. It felt good to have her in his presence again.

Aasha wrote:Relaxing slightly when she heard him say Aayla was fine, Aasha turned her attention back to him. The relief at knowing they were both safe was short lived, her bad mood coming to the forefront. It wasn't bad enough she was stuck in town because there were too many politicians in Munster that judged based on who a person considered family rather than what they did, but to be stuck here knowing some of her friends were traipsing around the country knowing she couldn't go? Guessin' I sh'uld be tellin' ya welc'me backs ta Chaoi? Here... The girl kicked the empty chair towards him, sarcasm creeping heavily into her tone. It wasna tak'n, ya ken has it if'n ya wants. Hell, has 'em bot'.

Ignoring her food, Aasha grabbed the whiskey bottle, taking a deep drag. The fire burning down her throat to settle in her belly felt good, something tangible she could concentrate on. Hungry? 'as some food too. Needin' a drink? Grabbing the mug the bar tend had placed on the table, she sloshed some of the whiskey into it, sliding it towards him along the tabletop. By this time the girl was glaring at Obli, tipping the bottle freely between sentences.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Left Behind (CRP) Empty Re: Left Behind (CRP)

Post  Obli. Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:25 am

obli. wrote:The chair slammed into his knee. Obli winced from the pain. He started to walk around the table towards her. A mug slid across the table at him. He reached out with a flat palm of his hand and stopped it, just at the edge. He continued toward her, slowly. "Aash...Aash...AASH!" He said progressively louder until he was standing in front of her, looking at her, hoping to meet her eyes.

Aasha wrote:Eyes flashed at him then narrowed as he approached. The bottle once again tipped back, whiskey pouring smoothly down her throat. Wha? I knows my name, why ya yellin' it? Didna gets 'nuff ta drink? Aasha slammed the bottle down, then reached into her blouse, pulling out the flask she'd sworn to never let him try again. Before she could toss it to him, he was directly in front of her. Here, this'll do ya bett'r'n whisk'y. Shoving the flask into his chest, uncaring if he took it or not, the girl glared up into his eyes.

obli. wrote:He didn't bother taking the flask - he wasn't going back there again. Instead, he grabbed her, embracing her tightly. He best his head down so he could whisper in her ear. "Aash, meh s'rry. Meh ne'er wan'ed t'leave ye. Meh t'ought 'bout ye e'ery day and miss'd ye so much." He rested his forehead on her shoulder and held her close. Her anger radiated into him. He moved his head back to look into her eyes, deeply and apologetically. "Oh Aash..." He didn't know what to say. He loosened his embrace but didn't break it. He just stood there, looking into her eyes. the relief of being near him fell over him with waves. He shook head head back and forth slowly. "Meh 'ad nay seen ye since..." His voice trailed off "an' Munster nay be a place fer ye righ' now..." Deep remorse fell over him. He blinked slowly. "Meh un'erstan' ifn ye be mad..." His eyes fell from her face to the ground. He wasn't making a whole lot of sense, couldn't finish a sentence.

Aasha wrote:She stiffened, eyes going wide when he embraced her, the whisper doing nothing to calm her down. Damn, he was hugging her tight. A boot came down on his foot as she bit off her words. Yer sorry? Ya didna wanna le've? Miss'd me? Aasha jerked her head back, practically growling at him. She leaned as far back as his arms would allow, putting most of her weight on them. Uncaring, she met his eyes, rage emanating from her. Didya has a good trip? Wantin' ta takes 'noth'r? I ken be helpin' ya wit' that if'n ya wants. She let the sentence trail off unanswered when he mentioned their last meeting, tapping down her confusion from it with a vengeance. Her words steadily getting louder. Who said it was up to you ta be decidin' wha' is an' isna safe fer me? Ya unn'rstAND?! Obli Rahl, ya lets me go rights now! It was a dumb thing to say, if he let go she'd crash to the floor, but she wasn't thinking clearly.

obli. wrote:He let out a low groan as he foot crashed into his. He almost let go of her;. In that moment he realized he was the only one keeping her standing. He let her yell, and yell. He had it coming to him. He wasn't fighting it. "Aye, meh un'erstan' Aash. Meh jes' nay be willin' t'be riskin' yer safety fer not'in'. Ye know darn well ifn ye came t'would o' been a deat' sen'ence." She screamed to let her go. He knew she'd fall if he did. He spun her around, gently lowering her into the chair that had slammed against the wall. He placed his right hand on her shoulder and his left hand on her knee. "Aash, meh came back. An' ifn t'ings be dif'rent, meh would 'ave 'ad ye wit meh." His voice was tender, his eyes sincere.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:27 am

Aasha wrote:Dun matt'r if'n I knows tha' Munster still be full o' folk who dun foll'w their own laws less'n its ta their ben'fit. It wasna yer choice ta be makin'. It was mine. I ain't no weak lil' lady wha' canna do nothin' fer hers'lf. I been takin' care o' mys'lf longer'n ya ken even thinks! The room spun briefly before setting down, it took Aasha a moment to realize he'd sat her in a chair. That much whiskey on an empty stomach was going to bite her in the bum later, but she couldn't make herself care.

He'd knelt in front of her by then, the weight of his hands drawing her gaze. Hadn't she told him to put her down? Wait, she was down, so why was he still touching her? Nothins nev'r gonna be diff'rent. Dun matt'r. Do wha' ya wants, I dun care. Jus' lemme be...

obli. wrote:Obli could feel the tension in her shoulder. He rubbed in gently for a moment, hoping to ease some of her tension. He slid his hand softly from her shoulder so that his fingers gently brushed against the side of her neck and rested there. "Aash, ye any be gettin' rid o' meh t'at easy." He leaned in and kissed her gently. A fire burned in him and his lips touched hers ever so gently. He leaned back. He smiled at her. He was in way over his head. He'd just stopped thinking at some point. "Ne'er a day went by t'at meh nay be wishin' ye be wit meh an' sissy." He could feel his eyes turning glassy with emotion. He reached behind him to grab the table, tugging it closer to them. "'Ere, eat som't'in'. he motioned towards the food she had bought and moved to the side so he wasn't in her way.

Aasha wrote:The man obviously wasn't paying attention to her mood, or he would have backed off, way off. Instead, he was rubbing her shoulder? Aasha reached up to grab his fingers, right as he leaned in to kiss her. Her lips parted in surprise before she squeezed his fingers, narrowing her eyes. Her other hand coming around to push his chest hard, trying to make him back off. Wha' the hell ya think yer doin'? Did ya hits yer head while ya was in Munster?

It was like a repeat of the beach, only she was way angrier. It wasn't the kiss she was mad about, nor any of the myriad of reasons from then. He was lucky she hadn't drawn a knife yet. She didn't stop to analyze why she hadn't, too busy ignoring everything except the rage she had let fill her. Firs' ya tells me it wasna safe fer me to go, now yer tellin' me to eat. Does I looks like a y'ungin', needin' to be tole wha' to do? She reached around him, grabbing for the bottle of whiskey, defiantly tipping it up. Letting the burn wash away the taste of his lips on hers.

obli. wrote:Obli chuckled and shook his head. He rose to his feet, taking the chair she kicked at him and positioned himself across the table from her. He kicked his feet up on another chair and motioned to the bartender to bring him a drink. He looked back at her a shrugged nonchalantly. "T'en dun eat an' be mis'rable in t'e mor'in'." He looked at her blankly, hiding his emotions.

"Meh sooooo glad t'at meh be spen'in' all o' las' week t'inkin' 'bout ye an' wishin' ye were t'ere wit meh." He winked at her, his voice held playful sarcasm. "Ye know t'e funny par'? Meh nay be comin' 'ere t'see ye. Meh be comin' 'ere t'get goo' an' liquor'd up cuz meh be worried 'bout seein' ye." He laughed. "O' all t'e taverns, meh be walkin' int' t'e one ye be in." He shook his head grinning "'Tis nay like meh saw ye since t'e tavern an'way. Ye be off 'idin' 'gain. 'Ow meh 'possed t'be tellin' ye stuff ifn ye be 'voidin' meh?" He shrugged and fell back into is blank face, his true emotions swelling deep inside of him but safely under lock and key like when he was younger. The kind of control that lets a person go to a friends funeral and not shed a single tear. He was well practiced at it. He took his drink and nursed it while he eyed her.

Aasha wrote:Damn the man. The laughter got to her, rubbing her already frayed nerves raw. If'n I is, it ain't yer biz'ness. I ain't wantin' food, ain't wantin' comp'ny. Sh'ulda stayed home where its quiet an' folks ain't wantin' nothin' from me.

Aasha stood up, glaring down at him. Dun thinks 'bout me dammit. Ya ken has all the whisk'y ya wants, an' worry 'bout seein' me lat'r. Her already dark mood went darker, she'd lost the tone of his teasing in the words and her own frustration at knowing he was right about her staying behind. Obli mentioning her avoiding him fed into the anger. He wasn't supposed to have noticed that. I ken fix tha'. I'll jus' go to 'noth'r tav'rn, o' home, an' ya ken sits 'ere an'...
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:31 am

obli. wrote:Obli sat upright and slammed his fist down on the table. He met her glare with a piercing stare, eyes going darker blue. "T'en go, walk ou' t'e door!" His voice was stern as he pointed to the door behind him. "Be t'e person ye say ye 'ate. Walk ou' on a frien' t'at nay be willin' t'be riskin' yer life fer an'tin'." He growled. He stood up and took a step toward her pointing at her. "Ye t'ink we be wan'in' t'be leavin' ye b'hin'!? Ifn ye be t'inkin' t'at yer mor' daft t'en meh e'er was." His whole body tingled as the adrenaline coursed through his veins. His breathing was fast but even. "So, ye be goin'? Ye walkin' ou'? Leavin' meh 'ere t'be doin' whet 'zactly?" His voice was spiked with emotional turmoil. It pained him to confront her like this, but he wouldn't show it, not right now at least. He wasn't sure how long he could keep it up though. Either it would fall flat or would start feeding itself. Feeding itself was bad. Don't want it to be feeding itself. Not with her. Others it was fine, but not her, not sissy, not family. Ever.

Aayla wrote:Aayla’s butt hurt, her side hurt, her head hurt… basically… she hurt all over and she was in a mighty fine state of irritation as she pulled herself up and out into the town. It had been a long trip, pushed constantly by Obli to go faster, irritating that he'd demand they travel all the way back to Cork for his field money and harrass her every step to move faster. Cill Choi laid before her, sprawled out like every other Irish town, and Aayla knew her way around now… she was headed to the Tavern solace in drink called her. As she rounded the corner to the town’s local haunt, she was nearly bowled over by a lad no older then herself fleeing the building with a look that indicated there was some brawl or fight enclosed in that building. “Well at least I won’t want for entertainment… a good row always get’s me blood pumping… keep m’mind off…” Shaking that thought from her head she pushed the door open and found to her own astonishment it was no tavern brawl or sparring fun… but her closest friend and her … brother?

Pausing half in the door and half out she gaped at the pair, mouth agape and a look of wonderment and shock on her face. “Oh blood and ashes what now?” she announced her earlier irritation flaring as she looked at the two.

Aasha wrote:Aasha's eyes grew round. She couldn't remember ever seeing Obli this mad. And why the hell was he mad? She's the one who had the reason to, not him. Bright red spots dotted her vision as she boldly met his gaze, unknowingly stepping closer so she was toe to toe with him while he yelled. Head tilted up to keep her eyes trained on him. I riskeds my life fer my fr'ends mor'n once an' ya knows it. Hell, I w'uldna trav'l wit'out ya an' Aayla when we came ta Chaoi, didna ev'n think, jus' did it. Didna be leavin' ya beh'nd an' didna care wha' happ'ned ta me!

She was doing her best to ignore the pang she felt deep inside, knowing she was being unreasonable wasn't enough to stop her from doing so. Especially when he was being just as stubborn and unreasonable as she was. Yah, I'm leavin'. Goin' to som'place where I ain't bein' tole how daf' my thinkin' is by a damn idgit fr'end! As fer wha' ya ken be doin'...why dun ya go walk off'n the docks? She was practically on tiptoes, refusing to let him tower over her, inadvertently placing a hand on his shoulders to keep her balance.

obli. wrote:Obli leaned into her and lowered his voice. Ye be sur' ye nay lef' Chaoi wit out meh an' sissy?" Meh be 'memb'rin' ye did an' it nay be 'cuz ye be wan'in' t'be keepin' meh an' sissy frem 'arm." He looked away, not wanting to show her the painful look on his face. He saw his sister, Aayla, standing in the doorway. The anger began to fad. Her presence had done that more than once. Twin thing? Who knew.

He looked back at Aash. The anger had fallen flat. That was something to be thankful for.
"Jes' go Aaah...jes' go." He managed to choke out softly. He picked up the drink he hadn't finished, turned his back to her an walked toward a table further away. As he passed his sister he nodded to her. "Hey sissy." He said weakly. He found an empty table and slumped into the chair, staring into his drink.

Aayla wrote:Aayla marched, or at least a very well intended attempt at marching which in truth was more of a limp from the cramp in her butt, across the tavern to where Aasha and Obli stood. Hearing her brother dismiss Aasha with a tortured look she got further irritated.

"Ye can keep yer Hi's and stuff it in'yer pants brother..." She growled as she rounded on Aasha who she was sure was about to flee. "Oh no ye don't, ye both gunna sit down and explain why yer feuding or I'mma going ta beat ye both senseless!" Hands on her hips her tone moves from irritation to a deadly calm. "I dinna need the pair'o ye fighting right now, so ye best do as I say before I get angry like..." Pointing, with a commanding air at the table she glared menicingly at the pair a soft growl rumbling in her throat. "Now sumbody e'splain"
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:34 am

Aasha wrote:Her voice had not dropped, but there was a noticeable tremor to it, and her hands to anyone who was watching closely. Ya thinks I want'd to go then? I was goin' to gets Donnor o' all folk! Wasna cuz I didna wanna takes ya'll, I c'uldna takes a chance o' bringin' a group tha' big backs, we w'ulda been seen. I tole ya...hell, it dun matt'r.

Aasha took a deep breath, clamping down hard on the pain that flashed briefly in her eyes. Her hand had fallen off his shoulder as he turned, leaving her feeling like the idiot she'd called him. Dropping it to her sides, her hand balled into a fist, her nails digging into her palm. The girl turned blindly towards the door, the neck of the whiskey bottle dangling from her other fist.

She intended on leaving, wanting to get out before she lost any more control than she already had. Her intentions were stopped by a voice she didn't expect. Glancing up with glossy eyes, Aasha sat back down with a thump, automatically responding to the command in Aayla's voice.

obli. wrote:Obli sighed. But he had just taken the new seat. However, he could tell this was not the time to test her. He stood up, slowly walked across the tavern to the table he had just left with Aasha. He pulled up a third chair and sat down adjacent to Aasha, leaving the original chair for his sister to take. He reached for his drink and watched as his hand trembled. He drew his hand back without the drink, thinking it better to not try it. He looked to his sister, then to Aasha, then back to his sister. In the end he let his eyes settle on the table. He let out a muffled sigh. "Meh..." He didn't know what to say. His attention slowly faded back to the table. "A misun'erstan'in?" The truth was he just did want to talk about it. It was all still too fresh.

Aasha wrote:Aasha barely noticed when Obli returned to the table, trying desperately to keep the tears she could feel burning behind her eyes at bay. And why hadn't she left? Why did she do as Aayla requested, no demanded? Aayla had taken off too. Finding her voice, the girl glared up at the woman in front of her. She was careful not to look at Obli, but could feel him beside her. Trying to feed her anger to keep from bursting into tears. Ya dinna needs us fightin'? Sarcasm dripped in her tone. An' wha' is it ya needs?

Aayla wrote:Aayla watches, momentarily shocked as Aasha sinks to her seat with little or no fight, then as her brother meekly returns to sitting and does his best silent and non forthcoming impression. Opening her mouth preparing to launch into another string of cussing and yelling, she is shocked into silence as Aasha finds her voice. The sarcasm, ire, and level of angery that comes from the woman she would have called her closest friend but a moment ago shocks her.

It takes but a moment, and she snaps from her shock and retorts quickly, "What do I be needing? I need t'have not run my arse half way across Ireland with me own brother at me'heels snapping the length of th'isle about how I's gotta rush or he'll skin'me... I need t'have heard one word outta me damnable brother that weren't 'Aasha this' or 'Aasha that' I need t'not have a crick in me back and a pain in me arse from sitting inna saddle pain'o death iffin me even hints at a gorram break! AND I ain't even gettin'paid fer the torture!" pausing to refill her lungs as she's used more air then she had taken breath she nearly chokes a moment. Stomping her booted foot hands on hips she growls and attempts to dig her flask from her bodice. Unclasping the flask's stopper she upturns the container into her mouth to find it empty... and then she lost her temper...

With every ounce of strength in her slender form she hurls the flask at the wall with a string of cussing that would curl a sailors hair. Any looking close enough would spy the hint of tears in her eyes.

Aasha wrote:Aasha wha? The girl turned horrified, shocked eyes on Obli, the warning flashing through them automatic as her imagination ran wild on what he could have said about her. She trusted Aayla with her life, which said a lot from a girl who didn't trust, but that didn't mean she wanted her life paraded in front of the woman by her brother.

This wasn't the Aayla she knew. Aasha had no idea how to react to her, especially when she saw a glimmer of tears in the woman's eyes. She took another pull from the bottle of whiskey, a reality she understood much better than the one in front of her, then picked up the flask she'd offered to Obli earlier. Thrusting it into Aayla's hands, she holds back the impulse to throw money at Aayla as well.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:36 am

obli. wrote:Obli's eyes went wide and his jaw slacked as his sister unloaded. Had he really been pestering her that much on the trip? He hadn't thought so, but he was admittedly biased. He thought about it more. He must have made that trip miserable for her. Great. More guilt. "Sissy, meh...meh didn't realize..." he mumbled. He looked up at his sister, flinching as the flask hit the wall. Seeing the welling in her eyes, he hung his head.

He looked up when Aasha reacted to Aayla's rant. He looked into her shocked eyes. Good. It has just gone from bad to worse. He turned back to his sister.
"Well sissy, t'answer yer ques'ion, she be angry wit meh- us fer leavin' 'er b'hind when we be goin' t' ol' Corcaigh." He corrected himself. "Says she ken be takin' t'e risk ifn she wan's." He shook his head. An' ye be knowin' darn well meh nay be havin' frien's risk t'eir lives fer somet'in' so trivial." He shrugged. "So, as ye ken guess, we nay be 'greein'." Sighing he turned back to his drink.

Aayla wrote:Aayla took the bottle thrust upon her by Aasha and drank deeply a moment before taking a long deep breath. Pressing the bottle back to Aasha she slumped down in a seat and hrumphed softly. The briefest glance upwards with Aasha's query but she didn't feel like delving into that particular ball of yarn at the moment. It was when Obli spoke that her attention was again brought up and back to the present.

"...she be angry wit meh- us fer leavin' 'er b'hind when we be goin' t' ol' Corcaigh."

Blink... blink... wait for it... Blink.

Aayla glanced from Aasha to Obli and back a few times, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water finally more head shaking and gaping. Aayla's hand went to her temple then, rubbing her fingers into her flesh trying to ease the pain in her head. Sighing again she gives one final exasperated "Really?" looking back up at the pair.

Aasha wrote:Aasha blinked, looked at Obli, then blinked again, barely holding the tears back. Ya ferg'ts to say how I was walkin' out onna fr'end, how ya didna wanna sees me nohow. How ya tole me to jus' go. Taking the bottle from Aayla, she tilted it between her lips, leaving it tilted up, swallowing as quickly as she could, hoping to dull her emotions. She didn't care that she'd be drunk, didn't even care if Obli was right and she regretted it in the morning. She just wanted to stop feeling again, it was so much easier than this. Eyes now watering from the long pull of the bottle (hell, she sure isn't gonna admit its from anything else), she slammed it onto the table, making the now cold plate of food rattle ominously.

obli. wrote:Obli sighed. Lifted a hand to his face and rubbed it. "Aash..." He said, the tenderness of early had returned to his voice. Though he couldn't follow it up with anything. He watched her go for the bottle again. Instinctively, he reached out for her arm when she slammed the bottle down. He looked at her, seeing her eyes watering. Was it the booze or something else? "Meh be wrong Aash. 'Pol'gizing an' bein' nice nay be werkin', lockin' up meh feelin's like ye ken, it nay be werkin'...meh was at a loss fer whet t'do, but it nay be makin' it righ'." He took his hand back and used it to squeeze in between his eyes with his thumb and forefinger. This was getting to be too much. Aayla was not happy, Aasha was not happy - why did he pick the seat between them? Why did he listen to his sister and come back over? Something was telling him good would come from all this, but he wasn't seeing it right now.

Aasha wrote:She didn't want to hear his voice go soft, not now. Not when her control was tenuous at best. Aasha badly wanted to reach for the flask again, but couldn't. Her hands were trembling and her palm was beginning to sting. Wait, why... The girl looked down at her left palm and grimaced, slipping it under the table, surreptitiously wiping it off on her pants. At least it gave her something else to concentrate on, helping her stem the tears.

Aasha let most of what he said wash over her without responding. One phrase however, captured her attention. She forgot Aayla's presence, turning to stare at Obli. An' dun ya knows tha' ain't been happ'nin'? Canna keeps nothin' lock'd now. I tole ya 'fore ya lef'...I dun wanna feel nothin'. Feelin' hurts...it ain't 'posed ta happ'n... Moisture pooled in her eyes.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:38 am

obli. wrote:Obli braved it. His placed his left hand on her shoulder, gently moving it across her shoulder in slow, rhythmic motions. Aash, t'ere be a dif'rence 'tween wan'in' t'feel not'in' an' bein' 'fraid t'feel som't'in'. An' ifn it be fear o' feelin' somet'in', ye ken eit'er let it con'rol ye or ye ken con'rol it. 'Least t'at be whet meh 'ad t'do." He mumbled the last part and took his eyes off of her. He slowly removed his hand from her shoulder and rested it on the table. He sipped his drink, sitting there in quiet thought.

Aasha wrote:She was leaning into his touch, almost without knowing it. Drawing comfort from the contact despite herself. Nae 'fraid o' feelin', 'fraid o' hurtin' mor'n I already does. Nae feelin' is eas'r. Tears spilled when he drew away, Aasha closed her eyes, breathing slowly and deeply to calm herself, not strong enough in that moment to look at anyone, least of all inside herself. She'd told the truth, he was drawing emotions from her, ones she had no clue what to do with. Flashes of their last conversation in the tavern drifted through her mind. - It was the kiss, you knew better. Dropping your guard like that. It wasn't supposed to happen, none of it. Especially not the kiss. - It wasna 'posed ta happ'n... , she mumbled, not realizing she'd spoken aloud.

obli. wrote:Obli moved his chair closer to her. He reached out and brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers, drying the tears as they streamed down her face. "Aash, whet ye be 'fraid o' 'urtin' mor' for? 'Ow ye goin' t'be 'urtin' mor or 'gian?" He looked back to his sister and turned back to Aasha. He put his other hand on the table in front of her, leaving it there for her to take if she wanted. "Aash, we be frien's 'ere, all o' us, we nay be lettin' som'one 'urt ye." He looked at her his eyes held warmth and care. He continued brushing her cheek with his hand. Trying to take away the sadness that was consuming her.

Aasha wrote:His fingers didn't help. The gentleness only causing her tears to increase. Slowly opening her eyes, she looked into his, worrying her lower lip with her teeth. Its...yer... Dropping her eyes to his hand on the table, Aasha fought to keep from reaching out, unconsciously tightening her hands into fists. Wha' if'n yer the one hurtin' me? If'n yer the one wha's makin' me feel...Aasha sighed, moving her eyes from his hand to the bottle, it was comfort she could accept without risking herself. She knew Aayla was there now, knew she should be embarrassed, but was too wrapped up in blocking things out for that.

obli. wrote:Obli froze. Him? Hurting her? How? What was she talking about? He blinked rapidly. Surprise was written clearly across his face. He lost control of his arm and it fell to the table. He reeled hit back and rubbed it with his other hand. "Aash...meh...meh nay be knowin' t'at meh be 'urtin' ye. 'Ow- 'ow is meh 'urtin' ye? Meh sur' ne'er meant t'be..." He was lucky he wasn't stuttering. "Meh nay be knowin' meh was makin' ye feel 'urt." He mumbled. He wanted to get up and leave, but he couldn't. How did he end up here? How had he hurt her? It was the one thing he was trying the hardest NOT to do. He buried his face in one of his hands. He wanted to hide. He wanted not to cause her more pain.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:40 am

Aasha wrote:His fingers didn't help. The gentleness only causing her tears to increase. Slowly opening her eyes, she looked into his, worrying her lower lip with her teeth. Its...yer... Dropping her eyes to his hand on the table, Aasha fought to keep from reaching out, unconsciously tightening her hands into fists. Wha' if'n yer the one hurtin' me? If'n yer the one wha's makin' me feel...Aasha sighed, moving her eyes from his hand to the bottle, it was comfort she could accept without risking herself. She knew Aayla was there now, knew she should be embarrassed, but was too wrapped up in blocking things out for that.

obli. wrote:Obli froze. Him? Hurting her? How? What was she talking about? He blinked rapidly. Surprise was written clearly across his face. He lost control of his arm and it fell to the table. He reeled hit back and rubbed it with his other hand. "Aash...meh...meh nay be knowin' t'at meh be 'urtin' ye. 'Ow- 'ow is meh 'urtin' ye? Meh sur' ne'er meant t'be..." He was lucky he wasn't stuttering. "Meh nay be knowin' meh was makin' ye feel 'urt." He mumbled. He wanted to get up and leave, but he couldn't. How did he end up here? How had he hurt her? It was the one thing he was trying the hardest NOT to do. He buried his face in one of his hands. He wanted to hide. He wanted not to cause her more pain.

Aasha wrote:She had the bottle by then, bringing it to her lips and drinking deeply, willing herself into numbness. Aasha impulsively reached out and grabbed his hand when he dropped it from her cheek, a mistake she paid for when she winced, her palm beginning to throb. Yer makin' me feel som'thin' fer ya. I dun...las' I felt fer som'one was Donnor, an' he lef'. Said...he walk'd 'way an' didna comes back. Dun ya unn'rstand? If'n I feel, ya ken hurts me mor'n I am now. Dropping her hand from his, she stared blindly at her palm before wrapping it around the bottle with the other. I ain't been scar'd o' nothin' fer a long time...nae since my co'sin died. Ya scares me...

obli. wrote:Obli swung his head back to her. Did she just say... Yes she did. He'd hoped for a moment like this. Well, not like this at all actually, except for her saying something similar. His elation was stifled by the gravity of what she was telling him. So, this was all because she was afraid he'd be a repeat of her last relationship. He didn't know the details completely, only rumors, but from what he had gathered he'd left her. Some said it was because of another woman. Why he would of left her, Obli couldn't imagine. She was incredible. What more could a person desire? Obli just couldn't think of anything. It really wasn't a fair comparison, not in the slightest, but he couldn't fault her for it. "Meh scares ye cuz ye be 'fraid meh do t'e same t'ing." He said solemnly. He looked at her and nodded in understanding. He got it, didn't like it, didn't think it was fair, but he got it. "An' t'ere be not'in meh ken do t'be 'elpin' ye nay be 'fraid, aye?" He was torn with emotions. He was helpless to make her less scared, but had finally heard words he only dreamed of hearing come from her mouth. His stomach turned in knots. He motioned to the bartender for another drink.

Aasha wrote:Donnor said he w'uldna ev'r leaves me...an' he did. He didna tells me, jus' walked 'way. Ya said I c'uldna chase ya 'way, tha' ya w'uldna leaves. Ya cames back this time, but ya a're'dy lef'...an' didna tells me nothin' 'fore ya did. Yer jus' my fr'end... Somewhere deep inside her, there was a protestation over the words, but Aasha did her best to tap that down. ...an' ya lef'. If'n it were mor'n a fr'end, it'd be worse fer me. Ya thinks I'm good 'nuff now. So did Donnor. Ya willna thinks it aft'r a while. I dun wanna feel nothin' likes I did when Donnor lef'. Dun wanna feel how I did when I came into town an' found ou' ya'll wen' to Corc...

Aasha stopped herself, knowing she'd already said more than she intended, bringing the bottle up and finishing it before placing it carefully on the table. Things weren't supposed to be complicated, friendship wasn't complicated. I ken be a good fr'end to ya Obli, an' maybe neith'r o' us will be hurts wit' tha'. Ya touch me an' I... Aasha bit her lip, closing her eyes and bowing her head, letting the tears flow freely down her face.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:41 am

obli. wrote:"Aash...meh did look fer ye, b'f'er leavin'. It all 'appened so fas' meh nay be 'avin' much time. Meh went down by yer house, but it nay be lookin' like ye be t'ere, maybe meh miss'd ye." Then it hit him. He never explained exactly why he went there. "Aash, ye do know why meh lef'' ina hu'ry righ'? Meh got werd t'at meh prop'ty sold ina Corcaigh. Meh lef' t'get t'e res' o' meh money and t'ings." He pause to let it settle in. "T'at makes meh free t'stay clos'r t'ye, Aash." He looked up at her as he said the last part. A weak smile formed in his lips.

"Nay, ye BE a goo' frien' t'meh Aash." He noted she cut her sentence off. He slid closer to her, placing his arm around her. He pulled her closer to him so he was supporting her. "Ye whet Aash? When meh touch ye, ye whet?" He asked her softly and he rubbed her shoulder to reassure her.

Aasha wrote:Ya wents ou' to my home? Aasha took a deep breath and peered through her lashes, not wanting to meet his gaze fully. He kept talking, telling her his reason for leaving. He'd already said he was going to travel with her, but moving? Somehow that idea hadn't entered her mind.

Her brain stopped processing what he was saying the minute his arm went around her. Too close, her mind screamed, but somehow she wasn't quite listening. Aasha leaned heavily on his arm, soaking up the support he so freely offered. She didn't want to answer, knowing how vulnerable it would make her, but wasn't she already? I...when... The girl was trembling slightly, sighing before trying again. ...when ya touches me its nae ya bein' my fr'end I thinks 'bout.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla sat there, staring between Obli and Aasha as they talked back and forth, unable to speak not that she was overly inclined to jump in as this seemed a bit more personal than hurt feelings at being left behind.

There were moments where Aayla had to fight from speaking, others where she silently stuck her fingers in her ears and tried very hard not to listen. Eventually she simply decided that this was very much between the pair... and since they weren't in point of fact going to kill each other she'd find somewhere else to be.

Stealth in armor, was never an easy task of course, and so Aayla moved ever so slightly, ever so slowly, inch by fretful inch she stood slowly, and giving a quick glance for the door she started to move away from this place, these two, everything she didn't want to hear.

obli. wrote:Obli could sense his sister's discomfort. He'd heard all about it before, when she left for a party with one of his brothers. Apparently, he had met a fine lady there and they hit it off wonderfully. Too wonderfully, if you were a relative and on-looker. He glance back at his sister, surprised she was already sneaking away. He nodded to her. A silent thank you. He'd owe her big time. Well, even bigger than for taking the trip with him. He chuckled internally at his mounting debt to his sister, for everything she had done for him through the years, even before they knew they were twins. It was odd, it seemed like they knew back then, before they actually knew. It would take more than a lifetime to pay off that debt. He'd try anyway.

He turned his attention back to Aasha. She was actually using him for support. She'd never really done that before. Once sort of, when she could barely walk after a drinking binge she had with his sister. But that had been out of necessity...not...desire? He quivered inside with every tremble she made, absorbing each tremor and feeling it deep within. He drew his hand slowly from her shoulder, tracing his fingers lightly along her neck, up her cheek, in front of her ear and gently guided a strand of her hair behind her ear. He moved his hand slowly forward to her temple and gently brought their heads together, side-by-side.
"Meh be knowin' 'tis askin' t'much o' ye, but, whet ifn ye nay be figh'in' whet ye be feelin'? Ye be figh'in' it now an' it be tort'rin' ye. Maybe it be time t'be tryin' som't'in' dif'rent?" He offered the suggestion tenderly and cautiously. He moved his hand back to her shoulder and pulled his head back just a little so he could gaze at her.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Aasha wrote:Aasha was all to conscious of Obli holding her, so when he nodded to Aayla, Aasha turned bright red. She had forgotten her, again. What was wrong with her? Her mind still chanted "this is not supposed to happen", though the girl didn't move away. She knew she should, that she was making a fool of herself in front of more than just Aayla and Obli. Yet...she couldn't force herself to care right then, not even her innate sense of self preservation was kicking in.

The tears were slowing, her thought processes slowly kicking in, that is, until his fingers traced across her cheek. Aasha shook her head in denial, accepting comfort and support was bad enough, letting her guard down completely? Her words were not congruent with her thoughts, spilling out despite herself. Wha' am I feelin' then? An' why? I...yer my fr'end. Fr'ends is safe, fr'ends dun hurts ya. She met his eyes then, searching for something, though she wasn't sure what. I loved Donnor...still do, ev'n aft'r...dun likes 'im but I canna turn it off. Ain't rights to be havin' feelin's fer som'one else. Ain't nat'ral. Her tone dropped to a whisper; I dun think I ken try som'thin' diff'rent...nae wit'out losin' mys'lf...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 pm

obli. wrote:"Ye be righ' Aash, frien's nay be 'urtin' ye Aash, but 'usbands should ne'er, an' meh mean ne'er, be 'urtin' ye. E'er. Nay 'scuses." He stress the second never and let the point settle in on its own, no point in making matters worse by trying to drive it home. He tightened the arm holding her for a moment before relaing it again. "Meh a'ways be t'inkin' it be t'e person t'at chooses t' 'urt ye, nay who t'ey be t'ye t'at makes t'em 'urt ye." His hand moved from her shoulder, stroked her cheek a couple times before returning to her shoulder.

"Ye nay stop luv'in' pe'ple in yer life Aash. 'Specially jes' like t'at." He snapped the fingers in his free hand. "But ye ken nay be put'in' yer life on 'old, 'specially fer som'one t'at 'urt ye like t'at. Dun make sense. Ye be 'urtin' yerself fer som'one t'at should ne'er 'ave 'urt ye." He kissed the top of her head gently. He drew his hand back from her shoulder and turned himself so he was facing her. He placed his hands on her shoulders, elbows bent sharply so he was close to her. "Ye nay be losin' yerself Aash, ye be findin' whet be taken frem ye. 'Tis righ' in front o' ye, ready fer ye when ye be ready fer...him." He faced her, his face holding the deepest empathy one could muster. His eyes were glassy and sincere. All he wanted was a chance, a chance to love her and a chance to show her he would not let her down like she had been in the past. If it took a life time of trying he would do it.

Aasha wrote:There was something seriously wrong with the girl. She'd been called a hellcat on many occasions, and normally lived up to the reputation. Hissing and clawing at anyone who tried to get close, the softer side buried deep inside. Only to be shown privately. Yet her defenses weren't raised, she wasn't stiffening up and moving away.

Aasha let his words touch her, closing her eyes when he tightened his arm, his fingers hand on her cheek tingling even after they'd moved away. Eyes still closed, she whispered; Wha' if'n I wants to stops lovin' 'im? W'uldna it be eas'r o' me if'n I dun feel nothin' fer 'im? She trembled at the touch on her forehead, a sound of protest slipping when he moved away.

Opening her eyes cautiously, she swallowed hard at how close he was, her eyes shining with a mixture of confusion, fear, and a dawning awareness of his strength. There was a brief hesitation before Aasha reached out, letting her fingers rest lightly on his sides. I ain't sure I'm ready fer nothin', but I ain't movin' 'way neith'r. I tried an' it didna helps...an'...I miss'd ya...

obli. wrote:She protested as he repositioned himself. It surprised him and made him ache for her even more. Would it be easier? Well, yeah. Would it be possible? He thought about his own experiences briefly. Maybe not completely, but the strength of it would fade. At least that was what he knew. "Aye, t'would be easi'r on ye. Nay dou't 'bout t'at. But would it be real? Ken ye re'ly jes' turn it off like t'at? Meh be knowin' meh could nay do it." He said to her honestly. "Nay be meanin' it nay be fadin' o'er time."

He leaned closer to her. "Ifn ye nay be re'dy, t'en meh be waitin' righ' 'ere 'til ye be re'dy. Ye nay turnin' 'way an' meh nay be turnin' 'way eit'er." His head edged a bit closer to her. "Meh miss'd ye too Aash. Meh be missin' ye whene'er meh nay be 'round ye. Ifn meh 'ad meh way, meh ne'er spend a momen' 'way frem ye." He smiled, uncertain if she could tell, since he was so close.

Aasha wrote:Aasha sighed deeply. Nae...I canna jus' turns it off likes tha'. If'n I ken turns it off, I w'uldna be sittin' 'ere talkin' ta ya 'bout this...w'uldna be feelin' mor'n fr'endsh'p wit' ya. She couldn't help but hope it faded soon, the pain that Donnor left her with cut her deeply, she'd lost a good bit of the self esteem she'd fought so hard to build.

The girl heard him repeat what she'd said about not being ready and knew he hadn't understood her. She wasn't ready, she was almost certain of that. At least not logically, her mind shied away from even the thought of the two of them, but her mind wasn't the part of her that wasn't turning away. She wasn't ready, but also knew she didn't have a choice, she couldn't make herself run when there was an even deeper part of her that wanted to try. A tiny ember that sparked to life with his touch, shutting her mind off. Her hands tightened on his waist as she lost herself in the depth of emotion he wasn't hiding in his eyes. Knowing it was foolish and stopping herself were two different things. The words were out before she could call them back. I tried nae thinkin' o' ya...o' the tav'rn 'fore ya lef'...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:55 am

obli. wrote:He smiled instinctively as she said she had feelings for him. "Well, when ye be re'dy t'be feelin' t'em, meh be righ' b'side ye." He fought the urge to kiss her. He really was trying to give her the space she wanted. Well, he was really trying his best to give her the space she wanted.

He closed his eyes and breathed deep when she tightened her hands on his waist. He touch was electric and he could feel it throughout his body. "Aye, meh 'member t'at nigh' well." Her touch was still intoxicating. Worse than any drink he'd ever had, including her mushroom brew that had him seeing things that night. Against his better judgment, he leaned in more and he paused as their noses touched. He moved his head up and down, tracing her nose with his. When the realization of what he was doing hit him, he pulled back a bit. "An' ye be successf'l in nay t'inkin' 'bout t'at night?" He figured he knew the answer but wanted to distract himself from losing control.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 am

Aasha struggled to reconcile herself to the feelings coursing through her. His patience wasn't something she was used to. Memories surfaced of the reception, the night she and Donnor went from friends to more. He'd not been patient, saying he was going to take her home, instead practically kidnapping her to Sherwood. He had always been a person who took what he wanted and damn the consequences. Obli was different, he wasn't forcing her to confront anything, yet wasn't going away either. She said she wanted space, so why was she so upset when he gave it to her? And she had been upset when she found out he and Aayla had gone to Corc without her, unreasonably so considering the circumstances.

She caught her breath when he leaned in further, still not acknowledging the words he said, struggling with what to say. Unmoving as his nose rubbed against hers, unblinking as she stared into his eyes. When he pulled back, she breathed, heart racing while she fought her instincts. Nae...wasna able ta stop thinkin’ o’ feelin’...o’ wishin’... Biting her lower lip hard, she dropped her lashes, hiding the flash of heat his proximity invoked.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Obli watched. It seemed as if she was turning something over in her mind. He couldn't imagine the torment she must be feeling. She'd had more than her fair share of bad experiences with men in her life. It was a miracle she was even talking to him, really. He was grateful nonetheless. He was ever more aware how important it was not to continue the cycle, rather the importance of breaking it. As he watched her, touched her, felt her touch, it was an easy resolve to make. One that did not require any debate.

He swallowed hard when she began to talk. He'd pushed it too far, yet again. He mentally prepared himself for the ensuing scolding that would surely come. But it never came. Instead, she opened up to him, dropped her defenses...took a chance? Obli blinked, stunned for just an instant. Blinking again, he recovered himself.
"Ye could nay stop t'inkin' 'bout meh, ye foun' yer feelin's fer meh..." He paused, smiling affectionately. He removed his right hand from her shoulders, placing it under her chin and delicately raising it, in hopes she would meet his eyes. He stopped the moment as quickly as he started and repetitiously traced her jawline with his thumb and forefinger. He continued. "tell meh whet ye be wishin' an' meh be tryin' meh best t'be givin' ye t'at too." His hand left her chin and brushed across her face, resting the palm of his hand on her cheek. His eyes filled with pent up passion and desire, just waiting to be let free.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Being ruled by impulses was a trait that had gotten Aasha in more trouble than any criminal action she'd ever taken. This time would be no exception. Opening up, lowering her guard, allowing herself to feel anything at all for Obli beyond friendship was trouble in the making, and she'd done them all. he had told him many of her secrets, shared information that could be used against her if he so desired, with no regrets, and now...Aasha stopped fighting, stopped questioning whether it was right or wrong. She'd always had her own idea of what was right or wrong regardless.

Aasha didn't fight the gentle pressure under her chin, lifting it and her lashes to meet his eyes. His tenderness was her undoing, her fingers brushing up his chest to lay her hand over his, her cheek tingling where his palm rested. I wish...I wish I ken ferg'ts the past. Jus' nae lets it both'r me, an' enjoys bein' wit' ya. Wish I ken feel likes I did 'fore ya lef'...tha' I didna feel scar'd an' 'xcit'd a' the same time.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:03 am

obli. wrote:Obli trembled lightly as her had left his waist and followed up to his chest. His skin burned with anticipation and she followed the length of his bare arm, finally resting on his hand that heated up between her cheek and hand. It was unreal. He closed his eyes and twisted his head soaking in the essence of her touch. He repositioned himself and slowly opened his eyes finding a home in her gaze. "Ye ken 'njoy it, Aash. In doin' t'at, yer bot'erin' past be fadin' in time as ye r'place it wit som't'in' bet'er." He stopped talking for a period. He took a deep breath, hoping to be able gather himself ad emotions rolled through him like waves on the beach.

"Ye nay ferget it, but it nay be consumin' ye no mor'. Meh be seein' ye t'rough it all, ifn ye want meh t'be t'ere. An' we be takin' it at yer pace. Nay sense in rushin' an' messin' up t'e process." He took another deep breath, this was the difficult part. She was scared of something, but what? Him leaving? He wouldn't. Well, he did...but not THAT kind of leaving. He spoke carefully. "Ye nay be scar'd b'fer meh went t'get meh t'ings? Ye...ye nay be scar'd meh leave ye? Is ye?" He choked ask he asked her.

Aasha wrote:Aasha sighed, the depth of longing in her gaze easy to see. Her eyes didn't lower, she couldn't...no didn't want to look away. The tavern faded into the background, the spark of awareness growing until she could only see him in front of her. Taking a deep breath, she slid her fingers down to his wrist, wrapping them around before gently slipping them back up until their palms were pressed together. Exerting the slightest pressure against it to move his hand from her face, the heat under it almost unbearable.

An' yer bett'r?; she whispered softly. The points of contact between them were making her feel breathless, anticipation making her nerves taunt. Tis a pr'cess? She couldn't quite figure that out, not surprising when her mind had derailed completely. Nae jus' scar'd o' ya leavin' me. Scar'd o' when ya will fig're I ain't wort' stayin' fer...tha' ya ain't seein' me rights... She wasn't making sense, halting her flow of words. Her cheeks showed a hint of color. I..tha' ni'te, inna tav'rn. I didna knows I ken feel likes tha' wit'... Aasha bit her lip, not wanting to give voice to the longing she felt then, that she'd not expected to feel for another. She hadn't been afraid then, not like she was now. She'd been too caught up to do more than give in to the sensations flowing through her, much like she wanted to do now.

obli. wrote:Obli breathed in and sighed. Her touch was immaculate. "Aash..." he said soothingly. "Meh nay leavin' ye. Meh know, meh said t'at an meh lef' - but meh did mean t'at meh nay be walkin' 'way frem ye fer good. Act'ally meh came back mor' prepar'd t'be 'round ye." He smiled and looked away quickly before returning his gaze. It had been quite a gamble, but it looks as if it was paying dividends - hopefully. "Aash, ifn meh nay b'lieve in my 'eart t'at ye be wort' mor' t'an all t'e gold in t'e world, ye would o' run meh off by now." He grinned. He stifled a chuckle as best he could, but a little escaped. He thought back to the number of time he'd dodged knives, repaired knife woulds, taken a random blow and spent time in jail - even though it was just a day. Yeah, if she didn't mean the world to him, he would have been gone a long time ago. "Unless ye be makin' a 'abit o' openin' up t'lots o' pe'ple...which meh dou't...t'en meh see ye bet'er t'en mos' an' all meh ken t'ink o' be 'ow meh wants t'be seein' mor' o' ye." He noticed how perfect her hand felt in his. How comforting, right and good it felt. "When ye l-...care 'bout som'one Aash, ye dun do t'at to t'em. An' ifn ye do, ye ne'er...cared fer t'em frem t'e start." Fear coursed through his veins, he was afraid she had heard his blunder. Well, he wasn't so sure it was a blunder...but...not appropriate right now? Maybe?
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 pm

Memories of how she’d teased him about living in an inn and sleeping on a floor ran through her mind. Aasha wasn’t upset over him going to Corc, only that she’d been forced to stay behind. Well…that and them leaving without telling her, but she was aware of her own complicity in that. He’d been right, she had been avoiding him. The scene in the tavern had played over and over since that night, her actions and responses haunting her. Not because they were bad, more confusing. She had not expected to feel, and it scared her badly. Aasha could tell he was different than her husband; there was no way he would have stuck around after she’d doled out the abuse that Obli had put up with. Granted, much of it had been his own fault. Catching her unaware was never a good idea, touching her without permission even less. There was irony in that given her current situation, a longing to throw caution to the wind, the desire to recreate those same feelings that had thrown her into turmoil.

His laughter vibrated through her, bringing her eyes back to his. I ain’t makin’ it nae hab’t to be openin’ up ta nob’dy. Tole ya, yer easy fer me to talks to…I say things tha’ I dun ‘xpect ta says. Tells ya stuff I ain’t meanin’ ta som’times. Wha’ yer seein’ is wha’ I’m ‘xpectin’ ya to be movin’ ‘way from…nae be wantin’ to see more o’. Her fingers had interlaced with his absently as she spoke. She was a bit surprised when he paused and changed his wording, wondering why he didn’t say like. When what he might have meant to say hit her, she experienced a flash of panic. He couldn’t…she was sure she couldn’t handle that level of emotion, not when what she was already feeling was causing her to react quite unlike herself. Care…she could accept care from him, and like. She honestly enjoyed spending time with him, even when not so close. Aasha had gone as far as admitting to herself that she wanted something more. That recapturing the events leading up to her confusion, feeling the wonder of that evening once more had not left her thoughts since. I willna be doin' it ta ya...nae if'n I ken helps it. I do care fer ya... She sighed, barely resisting the impulse to show him.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:45 am

obli. wrote:Obli smile affectionately at her as she spoke to him of her unusual openness with him and how he wasn't moving away from her like she expected. He fingers separated with ease as their fingers mingled together. It seemed to happen naturally. Like it had been that was for years. Like they belonged together. "Ye see Aash? Nay all men be t'e same, 'tis jes' t'at some be bet'er t'en ot'ers." He grinned. He couldn't help it. "Meh be seein' t'it t'at ye be knowin' 'ow goo' it 'posed t'be. An' 'opful'y ye ne'er want t'be lookin' 'gain." He removed his left hand from her shoulder and cupped her jawline with it.

Obli slowly moved his head closer to hers as he spoke to her.
"Meh be knowin' ye ain't Aash, meh ne'er t'ought for a sec'nd ye would. He said to reassure her. He trusted her implicitly. Something he'd reserved for his family and Eoghan only and now...Aasha. He stopped moving his head just before their lips connected. He'd learned the lesson about kissing her without permission. It was a painful lesson, but he'd learned it, probably had a scar to prove it. "Meh know ye care Aash, meh be knowin' all 'long. Jes'...feel free t'embrace it, much as ye want. It ne'er be too much fer meh. Ken ne'er be too much...'special'y wit ye." His body had moved beyond tingling and now felt like it was jumping with anticipation.

Aasha wrote:Wasna lookin' ta beg'n wit' ya knows. Didna wan' ta be takin' no chances o' gettin' hurt. Ya wasna 'posed ta happ'n. Jus' 'posed ta be my fr'end, nae makin' me feel an' wan' mor'n tha' wit' ya... He'd added to the heat again, his hand cupping her jaw stroked the spark into a flame, one she had been fighting when she'd moved his hand away from her cheek. Her lips parted slightly as Obli moved his head closer, anticipation causing her eyes to dilate. How ken ya be so sure?; she whispered, almost breathlessly. Her head moved forward of its own volition, her fingers tightening within his grasp. She could feel his breath upon her lips, it was the most erotic sensation she'd ever experienced, perhaps because neither of them were moving to erase the slight gap between their lips. At the word embrace, the fingers of her free hand splayed across his back, gently, almost hypnotically moving back and forth. Wha' is too much fer ya Obli?

obli. wrote:"Yer jes' nay like t'at Aash. E'en ifn ye want t'be, it nay be p'ssible. 'Specially ifn ye care 'bout t'em. Meh b'lieves t'at wit all meh 'eart." Her movement closer enchanted Obli. Bit by bit, he was loosing control. He'd wanted something more than a friendship for so long...had bottled everything up and now as they approached the beginning he was having difficulty not giving in to being overzealous.

Obli shuddered with a peaking excitement as she drew closer, ye not quite touching. It flowed though him entirely. The mesmerizing sensation of her fingers playing along his back was too much for him to take.
"Aash, when it comes t'ye 'avin' feelin's fer meh, ye nay be 'avin' a limit. Ne'er will 'ave one. 'least meh nay be givin' ye one." He said faintly. It was too much. He closed the smallest of distances that kept them apart. The touch of her lips were like a magnet. He pressed his lips a bit deeper into hers, mindful not to cause discomfort. Passion, adoration, affection, swelled up from deep within him, bursting through his mouth. He wasn't thinking anymore just reacting. He freed his other hand and places it alongside her face, cradling her head in his hands and he kissed her deeply. After a moment, that he wished could last forever, he pulled back just a bit so he could see her eyes "Aash...meh ne'er felt t'is righ' b'fer. Ne'er...want'd someone t'is badly b'fer." Obli's eyes welled with joy as he spoke to her. He'd finally found what he only dreamed of finding - and it was Aasha.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:26 pm

He already knew her too well; it was both frightening and exhilarating. So much could go wrong if she wasn’t careful. Aasha was beyond thinking of being careful, his words soaking into her subconscious like a soothing balm, easing the pain that had come before. Yer rights. If’n I cares ‘bout som’one, I canna be turnin’ it off…nae hurtin’ ‘em a’purp’se. Ain’t rights. Ya ken b’li’ve it wit’ yer mind too Obli, nae jus’ yer heart. Som’times…hearts canna be trust’d likes yer ‘ead ken.

She’d meant to say more, to talk about limits, ones self imposed rather than ones he refused to set. What she’d meant to say was left unspoken, his lips arresting her words. Aasha kissed him back, slowly, tentatively. Letting his scent and taste envelop her, allowing the wave of desire to break over the dam she’d so carefully maintained. As Obli deepened the kiss, she met his lips eagerly, not a hint of restraint showing in her response. Delicate color stained her cheeks, her lips slightly swollen when he pulled back. Losing herself in his eyes, she leaned forward, brushing her lips across his in silent wonder. Fear had melted away, the intensity of her passionate reaction leaving her stunned. Aasha couldn’t say how much time had passed before she became aware of their location. Embarrassed to have lost control so completely when not even alone, a blush began stealing into her neck and face.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:47 am

obli. wrote:He drank from her passion with vigor, as if he required it more than water or food. As she brought their lips back together, seductively brushing them across his, he responded by rubbing the side of his face against hers. Bringing his face back in front of hers, noses touching ever so lightly. His eyes caught a glimpse of her cheeks reddening. He ran his fingers delicately through her hair, tracing over and under her ear. Resting his hand on her cheek, he moved back enough to allow him to bask in her beauty. "Ye nay 'ave t'be 'barrassed, not'in' 'rong wit 'spressin' yer feelin's. Ifn som'body cares, meh 'elp ye stab t'em." He smiled comfortingly, planting another kiss on her lips and chuckling softly.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Aasha wrote:Aasha sighed again, his touch electrifying. He was trying to make her forget where she was, she was sure of it. Why else wouldn't he let her catch her breath? Shivering as his fingers ran through her hair, she glanced at him, then down, fighting for composure. It would have been smarter to move away during the struggle, Aasha did not, unable to break the contact even if it threw her further into turmoil. There is some things tha' ain't meant ta be happ'nin' inna tav'rn. Losin' contr'l likes tha'...is one o' 'em. If'n som'one cares, I willna needs help. - Good job you damn ninny, tell him you lost control. Why don't you show everyone in town how much of an idiot you are next? -

Her eyes were flashing dangerously by the end of her statement, an obvious warning for those smart enough to heed it. Obli didn't even seem to notice, instead kissing her again. Her lips softened, returning the kiss despite herself. Aasha moved her hands up, pressing lightly on his chest, finally finding the will to move away. Umm...maybe we ken talks 'bout this lat'r? Nae here...

obli. wrote:Obli sensed her discomfort. It brought him out of thick of passion that had consumed him. He couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear, it was all just too perfect. The woman of his dreams sat before him. Walls and barriers had come crashing down in a matter of hours. He tingled with happiness. He was content.

He rose from the chair, holding his hand out to her
. "Let's be gettin' ou' o' 'ere. Go fin' sissy. Or walk 'long t'e beach. Or..." He looked at her warmly a smiled. "...it nay be mat'rin' t'meh, jes' as long as meh next t'ye an' ye be 'appy." he added softly. His eyes traced every intricacy that made her, taking everything in and leaving nothing behind. He felt safe to finally accept the infatuation that had brewed inside him.

Aasha wrote:Aasha's hands dropped from his chest as he rose. Quickly hiding the expression of loss trying to creep into her face, she started to place her hand in his, forcing herself to look around the tavern. Her warning glance was enough to keep the bartender, who had started towards them when Obli rose, to back off and drop his head. Feeling slightly better at confirmation that folks were still scared of her, she continued to peruse the room. There were few patrons around, most had left with the scene earlier, her bad mood indicating retreat was the better part of valor.

Most were gone, but not all. A lone woman was at the bar, causing Aasha to grin as she finally grasped his hand. The head rush when she rose made her pause, she might be paying for all the whiskey she drank sooner than Obli had warned if she weren't careful. Once she gained her balance, she teased; Easi'st thing w'uld be ta find yer sist'r. I'm bettin' she ain't too happy wit' us rights now. No reason to tell him it was the safest for her as well. Glancing back towards the bar, she took note of the bottle in front of her friend and giggled. Ya ken ask 'er 'bout tha' walk onna beach if'n ya wants. Lifting her chin to meet his eyes, she lowered her voice to add; We ken talks lat'r Obli. Yer sis is sittin' 'lone a' the bar...an'...I'm needin' ta catch my bre'th. The mental kick she gave herself for adding that final statement was swift and hard, he didn't need to know how deeply she'd been affected. Aasha totally ignored that he probably already knew, she was feeling vulnerable and didn't care for the sensation.

Aayla wrote:Aayla had been sitting at the bar, drinking heavily as was her custom but all the while staring at the wall one spot on the wall to be precise. She had looked back at her brother and closest friend only once since leaving them to their argument and that had been the second greatest mistake of her young life. There was of course the silent cursing, and for awhile she had contemplated trying to hang herself with her corset strings. It was however right about the point where she had resolved to gouging out her eyes with her dagger that her blissful thoughts of self mutilation to relieve herself were interrupted by the poor sod tending the bar. Truthfully the lad probably didn’t deserve a half of the abuse he had been suffering from Aayla, it of course was not HIS fault that her twin brother and her closest friend were being all kissified and smooshy. She heard a giggle, and someone standing and decided since she was planning on removing her sight anyhow, she might want to see if it were still needed.

Turning her head made the world lurch, how much had she drank, turning back to the bottle her eyes rolled in her head as if floating on a tossing sea of whiskey. “Oh bother…” the last thing she said before promptly falling off the seat.

*edit for spelling*

obli. wrote:Her hand slid into his and they locked together like they were meant to be there. He helped steady her, never taking his eyes off for a moment. He couldn't an he didn't want to. He nodded and smiled approvingly at the suggestion of finding his sister. Following her glance he saw his sister sitting at the bar. It caught him a little by surprise. He'd figured she left the bar. Recalling stories from her about watching their other brothers acting weird around a lady they fancied. Well, he could now add himself to the list. Poor sissy... he thought to himself. Seeing a bottle that appeared to be nearly empty he sighed quietly. His two favorite women in the world, drunk. This could get...interesting... Dangerous might have been a better word, but still high from emotional intoxication it was the best he would settle for in the circumstances. A smile crept across his face.

He turned his gaze back to Aasha, grinning mischievously at her.
"'Appy, prolly not. Walk ona beach..." He paused, letting a chuckle escape. "...defin'ly not." When her eyes met his, he locked up for a moment, lost in thoughts of how strong his feelings were for Aasha. He nodded slowly in agreement with her. "Aye, we be havin' all t'e time in t'e werld." His free hand reached up and rubbed her cheek gently, just a few times while he smiled lovingly at her. "Lets go see Sissy. Best t'be gettin' our pun'shment out o' t'e way when she be drunk." He teased. Never letting go of her hand, he stood beside her, ready to catch her if she wouldn't keep herself standing.

Aasha wrote:She'd meant to only use his hand to help her up, not to continue holding it. His grip was such that she could tell he didn't want to release it. Aasha paused, her addled brain trying to decide if she wanted to make it a power struggle, or just give in gracefully. Of course, she totally ignored that his clasp felt good, that upon looking at her smaller hand enveloped in his, it gave her a sense of belonging. Yer daf' as he is, ya idgit... she muttered under her breath.

Aasha was glad she'd not made it an issue, almost toppling over in her attempt to rescue the almost empty bottle of whiskey. She dun likes beach's? I was fig'rin' she did since ya was so parsh'l to 'em. Giggling softly, Aasha straightened up, her hands tightened upon both the bottle and his palm. Perilously close to him by then, she glanced up. Time... - Breathe girl, his hand on your cheek and a smile shouldn't make you go wobbly! Talk! - we ummm...yah, lets see yer sist'r. Feeling as if she'd missed something important, she turned to walk towards the bar, her arm brushing against as she tottered. Why w'uld she be pun'shin' us fer?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:07 pm

obli. wrote:Obli chuckled as Aasha muttered to herself. Not being one to miss an opportunity to tease, even if it was to his detriment, he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "'Bout time ye fig'r'd t'at ou'." He winked at her, kissing her ear quickly and flashing a teasing smile.

He moved to steady her while she grabbed for her whiskey bottle. Her giggle making his heart skip a beat.
"Meh sur' she be likin' beachs jes' fine, but ifn t'at bottle be em'ty - an' meh t'inks it be - nay walkin' t'be had t'nigh'. We ken be askin' 'er jes' t'e same t'ough." He felt her hand tighten in his. A warmth filled him at the realization. She really was trying to embrace her feelings. There was no doubt in his mind, he was her's for the taking. His head buzzed with the idea that what had once been a futile desire had become real. Very real. He grinned while she questioned their pending punishment as he slowly moved beside her over to where his sister was sitting. "Well, fer Chris'mas meh sissy took meh brot'er Radh t'a par'y t'meet a lass. 'Parently 'e be gettin' all roman'ic wit t'e lass. Nice girl frem whet meh 'ear. An'way, meh got t' 'ear aaaaaaaallll 'bout t'em bein' mushy an' gooey." Obli chuckled at the thought of his brother turning gooey. He shook his head in disbelief. Radh? No, not possible. If it was, it was truly funny indeed.

Aasha wrote:Aasha frowned, her eyes flashing. Had he complimented her on figuring out she was a daft idiot? The warmth of his breath at her ear was only dimly noticed, old feelings of inadequacy welling inside. Even his lips on her ear didn't help, Aasha buried her distress with sarcasm, having missed the wink that would tell her he was teasing. Nae, been tole 'nuff times tha' it be drilled into me. But 'tis alw'ys nice ta be hearin' it 'gain.

She would have let go then, if she was certain she wouldn't land on her bum. But she was feeling none to steady, and beneath the hurt feelings was an even greater desire to be closer to him. She wasn't happy with that feeling currently, but it was there all the same. She could handle physical pain without falling apart, but emotionally she was fragile. So why was it that she was throwing caution to the winds and opening up to him, taking the chance that he'd drag her through the same hell Donnor did, after vowing to never subject herself to the possibility again? Deep down she wondered if it wasn't too late, if she'd not already started falling for him.

Aasha simply nodded when he mentioned that he would ask Aayla about the walk on the beach, taking more interest when he spoke of the Christmas party Aayla had attended. Yah...I 'memb'r seein' Radh there, spendin' time wit' Tasite, bu' dunno why it'd be gettin' me pun'shed. She'd made the mistake of looking up at him beside her, promptly staggering into him when she almost tripped over her own feet. - Just great you ninny. You thought of falling, now you're actually going to do it? - Her face turning bright red, she paused, a sudden need to go home filling her. She was going to make a fool of herself, if she hadn't already, and had no way of stopping it.

obli. wrote:"Whoa, Aash." Obli could hear a layer of hurt underneath the dripping sarcasm. Carefully, so as not to make her stumble, Obli turned to face her putting his free hand on her shoulder. His eyes were alive with a spark of childish amusement. "Meh jes' be teasin' ye fer whet ye said. Ye nay be daft, nay at all. 'Tis nice t'be knowin' ye ken feel a lil' daft 'round meh, Jah be knowin' meh get t'at way 'round ye mor' t'en meh care t' a'mit." He moved his hand down her back from her shoulder drawing her close for an apologetic embrace. He released the embrace, a tender smile on his face, and he motioned his head towards his sister and began walking her way again. His had still firmly held hers, he was all hers and he was never going away.

Obli smirked when she spoke of the Christmas party. So she had been there? Seen her brother and his romantic antics? If half of was Sissy said was true, he had one hell of a reputation to uphold. He would, in his own way.
"We nay be gettin' pun'shed fer t'at..." He said wryly. "'Owe'er, ifn whet she told meh be tru', t'en t'at" He pointed back to where they had been sitting, talking and finding each other not long ago. "be damn close t' t'e same t'ing and she nay been able t' vent it out t'somb'dy. Prolly cuz t'at som'b'dy usu'ly be meh." Soft laughter left his mouth. He squeezed her hand just a little tighter and quickly relaxed it to how it was before. Ideally it would reassure her, but it was more for his benefit by doing the same.

Aasha wrote:He'd been teasing. She got all bent out of shape over a comment and he'd been teasing...Aasha didn't know how to react. How could any one person make her feel so off balance? She wanted to sink into the hug, but wouldn't allow herself. It was over before she knew it, with her not responding at all, not to the hug nor the words.

She had barely kept herself from falling when she'd staggered, her responses sluggish from the amount of whiskey consumed on an empty stomach. She was still teetering when she spoke. She's gonna pun'sh us cuz we was talkin'? It made no sense. Why be upset over that? O' cuz ya kissed me? Hells bells, thinking of the kiss was not a good idea. Trying to disguise the urge to throw herself at him, Aasha fought for control.

Her concentration on the wild flip flopping of her emotions was so complete that she felt almost dizzy. Aasha was trying to do too many things at once...fighting her instincts, attempting to walk and talk...they weren't a good combination. Glancing up to see his face was one more than she could do properly. She was still unsteady then, she should have known better. Hadn't she already told herself not to look after staggering into him once? Into him she went a second time, bouncing off and going backwards, overbalancing in her attempts to correct the motion. Her feet tangling into themselves, colliding with his as she went down.The girl landed on her much abused back side, still clutching his hand tightly.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Aayla wrote:Finding herself on her butt on the ground was not the shock one might have expected. Both hands pressed to her head in a vain attempt to stop the spinning, Aayla let out a long string of whispered obscenities the least of which would make even the roughest of sailors blush. With no hope of rescue, or of the rolling and lolling of the world to slow, she resolved to get herself to her bed. Even through the golden haze of her drunken stupor she was aware that crawling along the ground was not the most dignified of things to be doing, but at this moment she could not rightly give a darn. One hand, one knee, other hand, and other knee… her new mantra as inch by inch she moved towards the center of the line of spinning doors. This to anyone not drunk and watching must have seemed futile given the fact she changed directions every five or so forward lurches.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayla Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:48 am

Obli wrote:Excitement and pleasure fell across Obli's face. "'Tis mor' t'an jes' t'e kiss-" His words were arrested as she fell into him again. He'd tried his best to take little notice the last time, no use risking the chance of her being uncomfortable. He tried to pull her into him to steady her, but was unsuccessful. She was more unbalanced than he realized.

The he made a mistake. He took his eyes off her as he turned his head to look at his sister as he heard the last of her string of cursing. What was she doing on the floor? And why was she- Aasha's feet connected with his, removing that last bit of balance he was trying to maintain for the both of them and his thoughts. He was falling forward. He broke his hand free of Aasha's, extending both hands in hopes of breaking his fall instead of crushing her beneath him. As he fell forward panic filled his eyes, replaced by a wince as his hands slapped on to the floor. He pushed up with every ounce of strength he had in him at that moment, trying to slow the momentum. He finally won out, laying on top of Aasha, less than an inch of space between them. Relief flooded into him as well as some color that had washed out of him. He released the breath he hadn't known he was holding. "Well, heyoo t'ere Aash." His face glowed as the blood came rushing back. "T'is be a'ful forwerd o' ye." He winked, eyes sparkling with his grin. He was just grateful he hadn't hurt her. He rolled over to his side, so as not to land on her, chuckling. He rose, kneeling beside her, placing a hand on her back and his other in her hand. "Let's be gettin' ye up right, t'en we ken get sissy on 'er feet..." He glanced over to his sister still crawling on the floor. "..."or try a'least." He smirked.

Aasha wrote:Aasha felt like the biggest of fools, she had gone from trying to walk to sprawled on the floor so quickly that she'd not had a chance to catch her breath, let alone react properly. It wasn't until she glanced up and saw Obli's rapid descent towards her that she realized she had never let go of his hand...well, that and him pulling it free. The girl didn't attempt to move at all, afraid if she tried to help from her current position, it would cause an even greater mishap.

She didn't speak, didn't react other than her eyes widening, fully bracing herself for a collision between their bodies. One that never came, Obli caught himself before it happened. Though their bodies weren't touching, awareness flared throughout the girl's body, her breath catching as their eyes met. The feel of his breath upon her face made her shiver, her face flushing pink from the images flashing rapidly through her mind. She was incoherent, the only thing she could force through her lips a huskily murmured Obli... Before she could act on the impulses rushing through her, he had moved, rolling off then kneeling beside her.

I...I thinks... - Shut up girl! No reason to tell him what you're thinking! - Dropping her eyes, more color filled her face and neck. Why dun ya gets yer sist'r on 'er feet...I'll...be ov'r inna minute... Aasha was holding his hand again, her mind totally derailed so the suggestion of him helping his sister first had not reached it well enough for her to let go. The heat at her back where his other hand lay combined with her own vivid imagination were too distracting.
Aayla
Aayla
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum